Daddy, No

Chapter one

There is my family my mother Jane my father Chris. Chris was always such a handsome man. I sigh and sit up on my bed. I set the picture down and straiten my pink covers. Hey. I’m Angela and well to make a confession I’m in love with my father. Well I am ahead of my self. Let me go back to when I was a baby.

            As a baby my parents did not want me. Or something like that. So they put me up for adoption. I been in and out of foster homes. It always seemed like no one wanted me. Until I met the Craig’s they where the nicest people I ever met. And Chris was an angel from heaven. I will never forget the meeting. Mrs. Katafra my foster mom came into my room and said.

“are you ready to meet the Craigs.” She said with her huge white smile. I nodded. Me being 13 I get up and follow Mrs. Katafra into the little room. I peered my head around the corner they spot me so I smile at them.

“come on in.” Mrs. Katafra said so I  headed in and took a seat  in front of the Craigs. I smiled politely to them.

“Well aren’t you a cutie.” Jane Chris’s Wife said to me. I plop down on a chair and smile. I knew I was cute.

“So what is it you like to do for fun?” Chris asked me. I smiled my perfectly white smile at him then said.

“I like to do adventures things. Like climbing exploring and so on.” He nodded. After the interview I hope I was there child that they wanted to pick. I would find to tomorrow. That night I could stop thinking about those angelic blue eyes. Those eyes of Mr. Craig. I sigh and close my eyes and I start to dream.

The next day I sprung up out of bed and took a shower brushed my teeth and ate breakfast then I talked to Mrs. Katafra.

“Good news Angela.” She said as I smile brightly towards her. “the Craigs said they want to adopt you. I jump up and down and squeal. “so go p stairs and pack your bags cause you going home.”