leaving/arriving

A few hours later the train stopped at an abandoned train station, in the middle of nowhere.

"Well, I hope you enjoy doing whatever your gonna do, bc it's really gloomy here." the train attendant, a pudgy, middle-aged man, who was a little too jolly for Crimson's taste.

"Sure," Crimson said, brushing past the man. The other boys and girls ran to catch up to her.

"Hey, he was a nice man, you don't have to be so cold!" Exclaimed Lucy. Crimson just kept on walking deeper into the woods. Pyra and Driallia exchanged a glance, it was obvious that something was bothering the immortal wizard saint, and they were reminded that she warned them that the mates would be feeling more pain the longer the season goes by.

"Don't worry about her, she's done this before, remember, if anyone's in trouble, it's you. Fledglings." Pyra said calmly, eyes trailing the white-haired girl.

"Why are you here anyway? You don't have a mate," Levi asked. Pyra smirked.

"True, but I have seen Crimson go through a mating season, and currently, I'm the only one out of all of you not affected by the mating sickness," Pyra smirked.

"Besides," Pyra continued, " several of your guildmates have place bets on who will be caught first."

"those traitors!" Driallia exclaims, mentally planning how to get back at them when this was all over.

Crimson rolled her eyes, and kept walking through the woods toward a huge house made up of wood. "this is where we'll be staying until the end of the mating season, so please, don't break anything"

----------------------------------------------------with the slayers-------------------------------------------------------

Mira and the others had just finished locking and chaining the slayers in the basement of the warehouse when the slayers started sprouting markings.

"Master, what are these?" Mira asked Makarov, as the dragon slayers started sprouting wings and scales, Gray started getting bat wings and black tattoo patterns, and the god slayers started getting lines all over their bodies. what's more, all of the slayers had a symbol on their hand. a celestial key for Natsu, armor for Gray, cards for Laxus, etc.

"I believe that this is proof on who the slayer's mates are." the master answered. mira nodded understandingly.

"so what do we do now, go back home?" Evergreen asked with a bored expression.

"someone needs to stay here to alert the others in case they break out." the old man grumbled.

"well, i'm out." evergreen left.

"I'll stay." Warren said, "I can tell you telepathically if they get out." everyone nodded in agreement as they slowly trickled out of the warehouse.

-------------------------------------------------back with the mates----------------------------------------------------

The house was huge, it had several bedrooms so that they could share the room in pairs, with a bathroom per bedroom, a large, professional kitchen, and a big living room:

the pairs were:

Crimson and Erza

Driallia and Kagura

Romeo and Eve

Lucy and Milliana

Meredy and Cana

Levi and Kinana

Pyra has a room to herself because she doesn't need to fend of a slayer.

after unpacking what little they had, and changing into some more comfortable clothes, the mates had decided to crash in the living room.

"so what's for dinner?" Lucy asked. just then there was a chorus of stomach growls.

"Normally I would cook, but I vote we order in," Pyra said, holding up a small lacrima. murmurs of agreement were heard.

15 minutes later, pizza boxes were strewn across the living room, the occupants eating slice after slice of pizza while binge-watching the LOTR series. a bad decision since it takes almost 12 hours to watch without breaks in between. when the sun showed through the curtain, everyone was dead asleep, laying on top of each other and on top of the furniture.