They Get Out!

Crash

Warren bolted upright and ran down the steps to the basement, only to come face to face with all the slayers thrashing in their chains. Gajeel and Gray, who were already out of their bonds, were making quick work of the cages they were in.

'crap, have to call the master and tell him to warn the mates' Warren thought as he ran back upstares, hoping that none of the slayers noticed he was there. 

"master, the slayers are getting out, you have to warn Crimson!" Warren yelled telepathically a master Makarov. just then, he felt a chill down his spine. Warren turned around to find gray and Gajeel towering over him, with the rest of the slayers coming up the stairs.

"where are our mates?" Gray asked calmly, even as he proceeded to grab Warren by his neck and lifting him up.

"I don't know, but even if I did I wouldn't tell you." Warren chocked out. All the slayers scowled. 

"well, if you won't tell us then we have no use for you," Gray replied. Gary dropped him on the ground, and when Warren was about to run, Gray froze him solid. 

"Let's start our hunt at the guilt, and find them from there," Laxus said, before running out the door, toward fairy tail, with the rest of the slayers following.

Run all you want little mates, we'll get you soon enough.

-------------------------------------------with the mates---------------------------------------------------------------

Crimson bolted upright with a shuddered gasp, before groaning. not long after, the rest of the mates followed her actions.

"What's happening." Lucy gasped out. 

"the slayers shudder are starting their hunt. if I were to guess, they've broken out of their bonds and are on their way here." Crimson breathed out. All the mates started to panic.

"calm down, it's best we pack an emergency back so that we can grab and go when the slayers arrive here. we'll have to wait for the heads up from master Makarov before we actually leave, but I'll give you the routes to emergency escape tunnels around the house. it'll dump you in the forest somewhere, but it'll be better than being stuck here." Pyra stated, calming the rest down.

"There are a few tunnels throughout the house. there's one under the right bed in every bedroom, one behind the fireplace, one thru the oven in the kitchen, and there are of course the doors. there's a lake 5 miles east from here, so if we get separated head there. Pyra will meet you there." Crimson took charge. there were resounding nods of agreements from the mates.

"great, now let's get packing, and let's hope we survive."