OCs

Description:

Driallia: female, 5ft 10 inch, dark tan, with dark brown hair with natural streaks of neon pink, green, and blue, kept in two high pigtails. Often with a set of steampunk goggles on her head and a swirls of blue pink green eyes. Wears steampunk clothes and has a couple of knives hidden on her body, centurion wizard, uses time magic like Ultear but more powerful, genius mechanic with slight alcoholism.Background: unknown. Age: unknown, suspected to be immortal. Strength of power: unknown don't-give-a-shit attitude, so blunt it hurts.

Pyra: Female, 5ft 11 inch. Tan and a little ashy colored skin, flame red hair in small braids and in a ponytail with pointy ears. Red eyes that glow like fire. Wears a red cloth decorated with gold around her breasts and only a bronze strap on her left shoulder. Baggy black pants and has a sword on both her hips. Top 4 ten wizard saints cough 1 cough, fire mage. Blood is actually magma. Back ground: unknown. Age: unknown, suspected immortal. Strength of power: unknown. There seems to always be an air of amusement around Pyra. She is also relatively wise.

Crimson: Female, 6ft. Her skin rotates between ashy tan and paper pale for some reason. Her hair is pure white with a single black streak along the left side of her face. Her eyes are often a crimson red that changes to yellow when she is mad. Wears a full black bodysuit, she complained that her previous outfits made "my partners and enemies unconscious with nose bleeds" her magic is focused on manipulating the human body and animals. Top 4 wizards saint.. Background: unknown. Age: unknown, confirmed immortal Strength of power: unknown. Rotates between being the sass queen and serious. Very blunt but not as much as Driallia.