Let's get this party started

" Altough no one can come back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." 

                                                                                               - Carl Bard -

Rina's POV

As we neared the house where party was. I could already hear music blasting from the house.

Last time I was on a party house had sound proof walls, baisicly because neighbours were always complainig. And let me tell you that that wasn't long time ago. Infact it was 2 months ago and I don't know why I stopped going on them but I did. And since then I lied to Elli just so I can stay at home.

" Wow! This place is full." Anna said and her jaw dropped to the floor. " Yeah. You should see it every weekend. This house is like a new disco."

" And how do you know that? I tought you don't go to parties?" Anna asked confused. " I did go to parrties every weekend. And two months ago I stopped. I just don't know why. Now let's get this party started." I said and opened the front door and went in.

I could already feel music making my body insane. But before I start to dance I need to find some drink. And I know exactly where I can find it.

----- 3 hours and few shots of vodka later -----

" As if you'll dare to do that." Anna said to me. " You really don't believe me, don't you?" " No I don't believe you. Such a good girl like you can't never do that." ahhah she really thinks I'm good. " Anna there's one thing you should know about me. I stopped being good a long time ago." I said and went to the DJ and said to him to put some sexy song. And he did. I climbed on the table and started to dance.

In short time all the boys were sourounding the table. Anna looked at me opened jawed. My dance was getting provocative with every move I did and all eyes were on me. God I miss this. I realy do. I should go to parties more often again. 

I leaned down to some cute guy and gave him a quick kiss. He was looking at me smirking. " Rina? Get down, now!" I could hear very familiur voice shouting at me. It was Isac. God he was sexy when he yelled. But he's my best friend, no dirty toughts on him. " Why?" I pouted and gave him puppy dog eyes. All the boys were glaring at Isac. " Get down,Now!!" I did as he said and walked past him to get one more drink. " You know Isac. I was just having fun and you ruined everything. Now leave with some slut or shut the hell up and leave me alone." I gave him the look and made my way upstairs where I could go on balcony for a little fresh air. 

I have no idea why are they trying to stop me, for being me again. They said that they want old me back. And what am I doing? I finaly let go, again.  When I said that I don't know why I stopped partying, I lied. The reason I stopped was that I knew that Lily's birthday was so soon I wanted her to be proud of me.

Usualy  I would be late for classes, get drunk every weekend and not care about anyone in school. I would always end up in fights. I couldn't stand watching someone get bullied so I bullied the bully's. But then again my mother never found out about that. I am the straight A student and I do care about my grades. I was never in detention. Well now that changed. I've been in detention two times. But I  don't care.

" You know that you can go to backyard, right?" The voice said to me. " What the hell would I go to bacyard?" My voice filled silence as I turned around and came face to face with Daniel.

" Well, that is a place where all losers hang." He said and gave me a smirk. I jumped on him and gave him my famous bear hugs.

" I've missed you Danii!!!!" I said still huging him. " Me too, Ri. Me too. Where were you girl. It's been too long?" " Had some buisnis, ya know. But I'm back. I see that you still have that ugly picture on your wall." " It's not ugly bae! And if you're really back, you have to play drinking game with me and my Chad and others." " Hell yes! But Anna has to come too." He gave me ' Who the hell is she ' look and I just said to him that he'll see soon.