Chapter one

I woke up at seven thirty in the morning . I felt so secure and warm wrapped up in my winter duvet. It was the best feeling in the world. As I finally dragged myself out of the comfort and security of my bed, I felt the cold hit me as I rushed to take an awakening shower. I really had no intentions to go out, however a voice inside of me told me I should. I listened to that voice so I quickly perpared myself.

Today, the outfit I went for was some ripped jeans and a crop top hoodie, I didn't really know with which shoes to pair it with, so I went with my vans.

I didn't really have enough time to do my make-up so I quickly applied red lipgloss to make my lips shine. I picked up my bag and quickly went inside the car as my mom drove me to school as usual.

A few minutes later, we arrived at my school. The main gate was wide open. I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the car. Anxiously, I started taking gentle steps towards the main entrance. I stopped for a second and watched the rain feed the dead plants surrounding the school walls. Without pulling any attention towards myself, slowly, I carried on walking forward. While walking, I pressed the books to my chest tightly and turned to the corner to skip through the hall. I was walking quickly, however, my thoughts were not as quick as my steps. I was completely lost, deep in thoughts about Ryan. I was concentrating so hard that I didn't even seem to notice the people around me. It felt like I was the only person walking in a long, wide empty hallway. My quiet thoughts were echoing. Suddenly, I looked up to see a boy, at least one step in front of me obscuring my path, my eyes widened as my feet stumbled over his. My books fell on the floor in a clatter.

"Woah, sorry I-" He  rushed into an apology as his hand wrapped around my waist while we slowly fell on the ground. He was above me whiles his chest was against my breasts. Our faces were so close to each other that our lips softly touched. I felt his warm breath against my lips as I dreamily stared into his eyes.

It didn't take long  before I broke the  silence and said, "I think you should get off me."

"Sure, it's not like I enjoyed lying on you," with that he stood up and left.

"Jerk" I said while I grabbed my books back and put them inside my bag instead of my hands. I head up straight into the classroom.