💕t w o

•accord•________

accord•
________

"LOLA NAMAN IHHHH!!!"

"Manahimik! Pag hindi mo ako binigyan nang apo ay hindi ko ibibigay lahat ng panama ko sayo at ibibigay ko sa charity!"

Jihoon ruffled his hair in frustration when he remembered his conversation to his late grandmother, Lee Jieun.

Having a child never once crossed in Jihoon's mind. He only was after for the dream of having his own hospital. It was his only ambition in his life as he wants to be like his grandma who was been so succesful in her entire life.

And now, he was been told to conceive a child and if he didn't obeyed his grandma's wish, then goodbye to his own inheritance.

"So that's why you implore me to make you pregnant?" Soonyoung asked to his bestfriend as he finished listening the reason why Jihoon asked him to make him pregnant.

Jihoon shyly nodded to his bestfriend and nuzzled to his neck as he felt so embarrassed of what he just did earlier. Soonyoung chukled at the shyness of the younger and placed his hand at Jihoon's back as he starting to tapped it with his daddy fingers.

"Sorry Jihoon, but I can't do what your asking me to do." Jihoon suddenly pulled away from the older's body and unbelief was written to his face.

"B-but why? I-I mean that's only just one shoot of sperm in my hole and that's it! Easy peasy!" Soonyoung almost slapped his own forehead physically because of what the younger bluntly said. What do he expect to him, he's a doctor afterall.

"Bestfriend." Soonyoung keeps on poking Jihoon's shoulder as the latter starting to show tantrums to him.

"Wag mo akong kausapin hmp!"pagsasabi nito sakanya.

Instead that Soonyoung would actually be pissed of the younger's action, he finds him cute and adorable when he is being cranky and childish.

"I just respect you Jihoon, that's why I declined your request." He starting to explained to him.

"B-but—"

"I don't want to treat you like I treated to the other girls I get laid with. You're different from them." Soonyoung added.