Chapter:1

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy!

❤❤❤❤❤

Author's pov :

In the dew of sunlight a beautiful mansion majestically standing near the sea with cars being lined up in the royal rally can be seen. Yup its Kundra Mansion. Inside the mansion the royalness is been combined with homely feel makes u glitter in joy. The peace of mansion didnt last long when a sweet laughter and manly laughing sounds reach the whole mansion. Its our old kundra. Oops he is not old but just little aged😅 rishab sitting with his ever so beautiful wife sitting on the lawn drinking his tea chatting away with her.

Rk : Biwi you know no one can say you are mother of three kids. You are still looking like fresh morning flower ready to be deavoured. Whats the secret behind your beauty! Tell na?

Ya our rk is flirting with madhu ( he will never change. #faceplming ) and as usual madhu is busy blushing. Before she could give her cocy answer someone gives the reply.

Rithick : Beause my love is born beauty. And Dad dont flirt with my mamma.

Rk : Oye hello my junior first of all she is my love not yours. If you really want  love then find one for yourself. And second of all she is my wife i can do whatever i want you dont have any say in it.

Rithick : Dad  she can be your biwi but she is my love. Why dont you accept your failure, mamma already told you that she loves me more than you.

Rithvik : O hello my elder brother. Neither mom loves you nor dad she loves me more. Dont you my honey chumps?

Rk+Rithick : Honey chumps! Ewww...

Rk : Mr.Rithvik Kundra dont you dare flirt with my wife she is Mine.

Rithvik : _--------

Before rithvik could continue madhu cuts everyone out. Afterall she is the boss.

Madhu : Stop not a word. I love you all equally i am seriously tired telling it again and again. Now i dont want any more discussion on this topic and now all of you get to work and let me live in peace.

Rk+Rithivik+Rithick : you are rude.

But their banter was cut down by the calling bell. All look towards eachother. Leaving a heavy *sigh* madhu goes to open the door, ( what to say lazy boys) only to get pleasant shock of her life. There outside the door was standing her precious baby. Her daughter ayza.

Ayza : mamma wont you call me in?

Madhu : Ayu..... Omg.....Ayu........ My baby (*bone crushing hug.*) *sob* when did you come? *sob* you know how *sob* much i was *sob* missing you *sob*. You didnt call me for days! When i was trying to call you.you wont pick up ( now angry mode). Are you ok na bacha. Did something happen to you? Are you ok ( worrying mode).

*sigh*  the mom's are the unique piece in the world they show all the emotions in one single reel.

Ayza : o.my fabby mommy relax will you? I was actually on the flight to meet you guys na thats why i couldnt pick your call. Sry na mamma. See i am all fine. Now relax. And my sweet heart (*side hugging) tell me did you like my suprise.

Madhu : *big smile* I loved it!😁

Ayza : Thats great! Now tell me where is my hero and super man's.

Madhu : Your hero is in lawn with your super man's . Go there i will bring something for you to eat. I know you will be hungry!

Ayza : Mamma you are the best do you know that? I am actually starving. Aur han! Can you please make me gobi paratha.. Pretty please (* puppy eyes*)

Madhu : ok..ok.. Drama queen i will make now go and meet them.

---In lawn----

Rk and the boys were still arguing to whom madhu loves the most! ( boys i tell you😅) and they hear the sweet voice that they were carving to hear for long time.

Ayza : Nope boys you guys are wrong mamma loves me the most!

Rk : Princess!

Rithick+ Rithvik: Baby doll!

Ayza : will you guys hug me or will be staring at me like as if i am a ghoast or something.

They didnt need to be told again they hugged oops they crushed her bones! Poor girl! Got bone crushed two times on the same day!

Ayza : Cant breathe! Leave me you Hulks! What you guys actually eat? Iron bars?

But the boys were all the time showing their 32 teeths. And can you believe they were having tears on their eyes.

Ayza : Awww.. Are my babies gonna cry! Nope see now mamma is here dont cry my babies. I will buy you lollies ok?

Rk : acha you will buy us lollies.

Rithivk : we will buy you first.

Rithick : come here you little devil.

Then all the three started to tickle her whole mansion was echoing with her laughter after very long time.and our madhu was crying silently seeing her life and her lifelines together. She just prayed to god that they will remain happy forever.

Will madhu's prayer come true? Lets see in future chapters!

If you guys like this update pls do vote and comment.

XOXO

SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤❤❤