Chapter 21

Authors pov:
Its been few months since the girls came back to London now they are in the final stage of completing their masters they are awarded with internship which will be a golden ticket for them to start their own fashion Line in the future needles to say the trio have been working their but's off that they sometimes forget that they left their other half behind who are eagerly waiting for their face time! Today is a day like that.
The girls have been busy with their work that they completely lost the time and fully emerged in the world of silks and tapes..

Ayza: Girl's see here... I guess this needs to be re-stitched.

Moksha: Han ayu.... U are right and also i guess the pattern needs to be changed too..

Aira: Cool... So what are we waiting for? Lets start working on the changes..

Before they could go back to their own world of silks and tapes.. they get a call.. i mean Ayza gets a call.

Ayza:Ajay.... Just a min girls i will be back!

Aira: Han...han... Jiju ka call he..... Enjoy babes.... Dont worry about coming back we will manage here you give him the kiss that you couldn't give him last time...

Ayza: Shut up you stupid.. its nothing like that.. don't give the ideas that you wanted to do to my brother on me..

Moksha: Hey you two stop fighting... Ayu go and talk with Ajay bhai first and aira dont tease her..

Aira&Ayu: Ok mom!!

*In Ayza's Room*
Ayu: Hello Ajay! How are you? How was your day?

Ajay: Hey Princess.... I am good. And about my day its been the same nothing interesting.. how was your day? Dont tell me you girls are still working..

Ayu: *Sheepishly* hehe... Hmm ya we have due date tomorrow and whole collection to exhibit so till then we need to do what we need to do... Leave all that.. did u have your dinner?

Ajay: Don't even try to change the topic.. it's not done Ayu you guys already work so much and now this. You girls are tiring yourself out.. when was the last time you girls slept the whole night? Can't you girls take care of yourself?..

Ayu: Hey Aju.... Its not that bad.... I understand okay. And i am sorry na..... This is the last day and last time we work this hard from tomorrow we will be free and we will go back to being couch potatoes....

Ajay: Haha... You promise right?

Ayu: Han baba i promise! Acha chalo.. i need to go back otherwise aira will kill me with her creepy smile.

Ajay: Hahaha.... Ya ... Okay.. and hey we have suprise for you girls...

Ayu: Really.... What's that?

Ajay: Suprise will not be a suprise if i say my dear... but then again..... I will tell you...

Ayu: You are confusing the shit out of me.

Ajay: Language women! And call the twins and put the call on speaker

Ayu: *Confused* Okay..... Mokshu.....aira....come here......

Ajay: My ears....😖🤦

Ayu: Sorry😁🙈

Twins: What happened? Are you okay? Did you see the rat again?

Ajay: Hiii girls..... No she didn't see the rat i asked her to call you..

Twins: Hello jiju....

Rithi&Rithvi: Hey girls..

Ayu: Bhaiyu...bhai....how? Are you three together?

Rithi: Han Princess! We are together!

Aira: So what are you guys doing? Bonding over being Workholic?

Rithvi: Hun! See who is talking being Workholic? I didn't ditch someone from playing pubg like someone!

Ajay: Guys stop fighting! Ok now girls come and open the front door!

Moksha: Bhai its freezing here and you want us to open the door why?

Rithi: Moksha pls open...
That's all it take.. a sweet message from her love to open the frozen lock of the front door
She unlocked and open the door wide open only to stand freeze in shock... Not because of cold but because of.

Boys: Suprise!!!!

Yes the majunu's came all the way to the London to meet their better half's because according to rithi he is tired of the waiting game and Rithvi wants to promote to other condo in pubg and he cant do that without his air and for ajay well... He have work at the same time he wants his heart and mind back to perform a surgery! So the boys thought it will be great for them to pay a visit to their girls which will keep them sane till they get married.

Ayu: Bhaiyu....bhaai...aju.. you guys here....omg.... omg...

Aira:Hii jiju...hii bhai.. woww i didn't expect this at all . But it would have been great if you had left this idiotic monkey (Rithvi) back at home!

Rithvi: Ohh. Hello mam, who are you calling idiotic monkey hun? If someone idiot here is you air. You dont know the difference between left and Right and not to mention i lost 2 matches yesterday Because of you.

Aira: You.......

Others: STOP IT YOU TWO!!!

*************
Hey guy's this is for today hope you all are doing good and being safe if you like this chapters pls do vote and comment!

XOXO
SRUTHI
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️