do we live in an absolute free country?

FREEDOM; AN INVITATION TO CHAOS?
By Monalisa P. and Reny D.

Opportunity, liberty and even greed are just some of the words that could describe freedom.

Our heroes fought for the peace at this country. Because of it, up to this present days. We had freedom of speech. We are free to do almost anything we wish. We do anything that we like. We can exchange words and statements because of freedom! We share and show what we like. We rally! We fight for what we think and what we believe. We are free to choose our path.

But people who joined force to fight for their rights in this country are that like communists! A democratic country like a dictatorial. Teens, adults, seniors, veterans and even us students! Can or might already be a communist or dictator.

  But does an absolute freedom really good to us? Do we really live in an absolute free country?.  Reality slaps! Yes! Democratic government is not swayed by money for it is the people’s choice and the people’s voice. Yes! democratic government is built not on money but support of the people of whom they choose, and now as you can see some even can cheat on the election by money and win by money, not by the people. Because of this blindness,  a lot of problems and corruption happened after getting elected.

But to most people, the government is  democratic! on the outside it is, but inside its dictatorial, by corrupt officials, media, money and the best part rallying people who are actually communist in every sense.
Some of them shows deceitful acts to make everyone believe equality is what they want.
Why would these people who rally, rally if they want a democratic government? Rallying in such way of using the governments image and burning it to show their superiority?

Obviously they want a taste of power and authority. Even This realization is blunt to public and only a few see.

Because of too much freedom a lot of people misused it to express their thoughts. Some are being depended, some are demanding too much in no place. Communist who deem their opinion as the best and always right course of action is a kind of  morally wrong. They throw inappropriate words without thinking. They do such animalistic acts towards our President and its officials, they built a statue of him and burnt it. They vandalised. They cause big damages not only in the government’s property but also the employees under it. They say, rally teaches us against unfair treatment, then why do they abuse the freedom to make way on their selfish acts? They bend the truth and bend the reasoning.

If they want to fight for equality, show equality! We cannot just expect our leaders to give us everything. We should accept no leader is perfect. There are some that rallies for justice, but more for complaints. Complaints more to the government about how so poor they are now than work their butts off so they cannot be part of the poverty lines. I mean, come on! Government can't just spoon feed us with everything we want! They have a life too. Although they are leaders with duty and responsibilities to us, we cannot just put the burdens we have on their backs.

Democracy is built by the people and it needs the peoples support also. It needs the people getting to work and increase the economic rates rather than complaining about human rights, asking why you poor? Work! don’t rally! And before I end this talk, let me ask you a question, does the word "freedom" will give peace to us? Or will it be an invitation to chaos?