04

Charlee met up with janeece and Maxine on the way to school. They had been fundraising for the football team all week. Charlee smiled as she walked over to the them and smiled "hey, how's it going?" She asked as Maxine looked to her and smiled "We got just twenty quid off of the old lady here" she said as Charlee smiled "oh, that's great" Charlee said as they walked off to school. Charlee got to school and sighed as she looked to tom. She knew that they had missed football practice and she knew that they would end up in trouble if they found out the truth. Charlee smirked as she saw tom who was clearing up after football practice "I'll catch up with you" She said as janeece and Maxine walked off into the school. Charlee looked to tom and smirked as they made eye contact with each other.

She walked over to where he was clearing cones up as he looked I her and sighed "you missed football practice" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I know" she said as he looked to her and sighed as he walked over to her and smiled. He placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled "what's going on Charlee?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "nothing, I just ran late that's all" she said as he looked to her and smiled "okay; but I need my best player and that means football practice at lunch and I need you at the match. I can't afford to loose you as a player as we will loose the match that way" tom said as Charlee looked to him and smiled "don't worry sir, I'll be there. I won't let you down" she said as he looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that morning, Charlee walked into class with the test of the girls from the football team who were cheering on excited. Charlee cheered on s jasmine attempted to settle the class "enough" she yelled "alright miss, calm down" janeece said "outside now" jasmine said to janeece who frowned "I didn't do anything" she said "right, that's it after school detention for all of you" she said as Charlee looked to her and frowned as she looked to Maxine "she can't do that. Because she can't control the class" Charlee said as Maxine nodded in agreement.

Later Charlee sat in the changing room as tom walked in and introduced jasmine as the assistant couch. She looked to them and rolled her eyes "she only wants to get into Clarksons shorts" janeece said as Charlee looked to her and smirked "I'd love too" Charlee said as she looked to tom. She was starting to worry over her feelings for tom and it scared her "right, come on girls let's win this" tom said as they walked out onto the field. She glanced around and sighed as they started to play football. Charlee looked up and smirked to tom knowing that she needed to try and stop her feelings for him.

***

During the match Charlee frowned as she saw the residents that they had cones walking up to the school "we're screwed" Charlee said to Maxine and janeece who nodded in agreement. Half time was called as they walked into the school. Charlee walked into the changing room and frowned as she realised that Maxine and janeece has left without her. Tom walked into the room and looked to Charlee "I think we need to talk" he said as she followed him out into the hallway "please tell me that you haven't been coming locals?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "I'm sorry" "this is unbelievable, this isn't like you" he said as she rolled her eyes at him "you don't even know me" Charlee spat as she walked off. She knew she was pushing tom away and knew it was for the best as she didn't want him to get close to her.