Chapter 6: Oh shit.

Ethan slides his tongue gently in my mouth and I let out a small moan, (in my head of course) he breaks the kiss to quickly remove his shirt and I gasp feeling his abbs, all six of them. "You've seen me without a shirt on before." He laughs, "Yes but I'm still shocked every time at how ripped you are." He smirks, "Well do you mind if I rip your shirt off?" He asks as I nod eagerly. I'm now in my bra (a simple black, lacey one) Ethan just looks down at my cleavage and back up at my face "Now, I know I said I didn't want to rush things between us, but you're just so sexy and hot that I can't resist, I need you and I want you." He says, pinning me down on the bed as he takes my pants off and we get under the covers. "Then come and get me." I whisper in his ear and he quickly gets a condom from his bag (just incase this happened) he puts it on, struggling at first. I can't help but laugh, "Hey, it's harder then it looks okay, I've only done this once and it was a long time ago." He finally manages to get the condom on and the rest of the night is filled with lust and passion as he's thrusts in and out of me.

Once it's over he asks me "Did it hurt?" We're laying side by side with the covers over us. "Yeah initially it did a bit, but then it just felt amazing." "Well that's good, I didn't want it to hurt for you." Ethan says, playing with my hair.
His phone suddenly starts ringing and we wonder who it could be at this time of the morning (3am) "Hello?" Ethan says, putting his underwear on as I put my pyjamas on (A crop top and shorts). "Hey Ethan, it's Grayson. Just so you know, your girlfriends house is on fire and I might've stolen a few things before it went up in flames. Anyway, hopefully I'll see you soon. Bye, bye now." Grayson hangs up the phone sniggering.

Ethan's pov: Oh shit. What the fuck am I going to tell Hayley? I have a feeling that he's joking, but you never know with my psychotic brother, Grayson. All I know is, if he's really burnt Hayley's house to the ground, we're fucked, because that means, he could be a real danger and could potentially hurt me or Hayley.