4

Phil

The weekend ended quickly, for Phil at least. The two days made him feel guilty though, he always hung out with Dan every weekend. He had only seen Dan on their movie night, which ended up with them barely talking anyway. Phil had actually enjoyed his weekend. It was filled with him texting Molley, almost 24/7. For Dan, it was the other way around. He dreaded having to text phil as someone else.

The next class was the class that dan and Phil had together. Their teacher wanted them to write about how their assignment was going.

"So Phil, did you ever get a message?" Dan asked, already knowing the answer.

"Y-Yeah! Her name is Molley and she's super cool and fun. She might even be cooler than you." Phil teased, and punched Dans arm. Dan looked down, twirling his thumbs in his lap. "You okay mate? I was just joking. Nobody could replace y-"

"Why didn't we hang out this weekend?" Dan cut Phil off. He asked with hurt and worry in his voice.

"Oh-um I was, busy." Phil lied. Dans face got pale. Phil had never lied to him. He wasn't that type of person, or so Dan thought. "Anyway, how is your assignment going? Did you friend anyone good? Maybe a girl?" Phil punched Dans arm again.

"N-" Dan was cut off by the teacher walking into the room, he didn't mind though, he didn't really want to talk anyway.

The teacher explained what the students were supposed to write about, although half the class probably wasn't paying any attention. Dan grabbed a pen and a peace of paper and started writing. He kept whispering cuss words to himself because his left hand kept spreading the ink. After the sixth cuss word Dan sighed and leaned back into his chair. He heard Phil chuckle to himself. "Problem Daniel?" Phil snickered. Dan was already done with Phil so he just glared. Phil noticed, and just went back to writing his own paper.

Phil was worried, to say the least. After English, Dan didn't even say bye to Phil, like he always does. He just walked off. Phil's head raced. He didn't do anything, he thought to himself. Phil was now in his 4th period, waiting for the bell to ring. He counted every little click the clock sounded. It seemed to be going backwards for Phil. He needed to get to lunch to talk to Dan. To figure out why he was ignoring Phil.

Finally, the bell rang. Phil jumped out of his seat first and basically ran to the cafeteria, where he found Dan is their usual spot, listening to music with his eyes closed. He was tapping his feet and making a air guitar. Phil smiles to himself before he found out that he was staring at the brown headed boy in front of him. He shook his head and started to walk towards Dan. "Hey." Phil said. Dan obviously not hearing because of his earbuds and eyes closed. Phil grabbed his ear bud. "Hey." He said in a more serious tone.

Dan.

"What's up your ass?" Dan asked, turning his music off.

"I could ask the same for you. You have barley talked to me since the movie night. You didn't laugh with me in English nor did you say bye like we always do." Phil snapped.

Dan sat there. He wanted to tell Phil what he was feeling. How he was mad at him for the fact that he texts "Molley" every time they hang out. Even when they aren't. He wants to tell Phil how he's the only person Dan has. But, of course, he can't. He can't tell Phil because then he will know that he's Molley. Dan just stays quiet. He gets up and walks towards the bathroom, locking his stall door and turning his music back up. So loud he doesn't hear the bathroom doors open.

"Did he come in here?" Someone whisperers.

"Yeah, I saw the twat. He probably came in here to cry like he always does."

"I don't hear any- wait, I hear music." He looks between the cracks to see Dan, with his eyes closed again and music blaring even through his earbuds.

The guy looking through the crack gave a smile. He punched his hand on the door, making Dan jump and realized what's going on. He heard laughter and knew who it was almost instantly, Casper. Casper has always given him crap. Weather it be for being socially awkward or for no reason. He had a "group" that everyone was scared of. It was Casper, Alfie, and Conner.

"What do you want Casper?" Dan tried to sound intimidating, but obviously failed.

"You crying, pussy?" Casper gave a laugh. Dan heard the stalls by him open. And heard feet climb on the toilets. He looked up to find Alfie  and Conner looking down and at him. Dan was now shaking. They pulled his earbuds out and grabbed his phone. "My chemical romance? Seriously? These guys are so fucking stupid. They broke up for a reason you know." Alfie passed the phone to Conner.

"Nice phone. Looks expensive." Conner reached down and unlocked Dans door. Making him look face to face with Casper. Conner places Dans phone is Casper's hand.

"Casper, please. Just give it back." Dan begged.

"Yeah, no. Casper put Dans phone in his pocket and walked out. Just before the door closed he heard Casper yell "Fag!" Dan sat there. Not crying. Not mad, or scared. Just shaking. His phone was his whole life. But then, something hit him. It wasn't just his life, it was his assignment. Casper could say anything he wanted to Phil. Or anyone for that matter. Casper knew Dan liked Phil. Casper knew just about everyone's secret in this school. He needed to get that phone back, and fast.

A/N. Hello idk where this is going but I hope you are enjoying it.

-your mum.