Chapter 1: The new world

Hato's P.O.V.

(Note: When Ymir, Historia, and Chelsea are around, the girls switch between Japanese and German)

I let out a small sigh as I looked around the restaurant I was in. We've been in the resting world, also known to me as Durarara, for about a week now and it has been extremely boring. Chelsea has started to going to the high school here and Ymir and Historia are learning about, well, everything from Haruhi. Which leaves me to do whatever I want, which is boring.

Oh, I see a few of you are probably confused. Well, that means some of you haven't read Author-chan's last book 'Where did I go wrong', which is a Stuck in Attack on Titan book. So for those of you who haven't read it, here's a short summary. Petra Ral, a thought to be a deceased member of the Survey Corps, sent me to the Attack on Titan world to save humanity. Instead, I got a lot of magical powers, learned of my past, and started having a crush on Armin.

Hey, I never said I was good at summaries.

I let my eyes drop down to the book in front of me as I put another piece of sushi in my mouth. Well, more like manga, but you get the idea. As my eyes scanned the words, I heard the sound of someone sitting right next to me. I didn't look up from the book, so the person started tapping my shoulder over and over again. I continued to ignore them until they grabbed the book from my hand.

"Hato, why are you ignoring me," someone tried to say in an innocent voice.

I immediately looked up at the culprit to see Izaya sitting there, reading my manga.

"Hey! Give that back!" I nearly yelled while trying to grab it from him.

Izaya just stood up and held the book up as I jumped and tried to grab it.

"Then don't ignore me again," he said.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" I asked him with an annoyed expression.

"I got bored," he said," And I wanted to see my favorite person in all of Ikebukuro!"

I sighed again in annoyance. Izaya smirked and wrapped his arm around my arm.

"You seem bored today!" he said," Why don't we take a walk and talk for a bit?"

I shook my head, jumped up, grabbed my book, and placed it in my bag.

"Sorry, Izaya," I said," But Haruhi asked me to come home after I finished eating."

Izaya pouted as I finished my last piece of sushi. I then walked up to Simon, paid for the food, and left. Izaya followed me outside and tried to follow me to my apartment, but I ended up getting picked up by Celty, so he couldn't.

As I rode back home with Celty, I felt the wind blow into my face, causing me to smile. After a few minutes, we got back to the apartment building. I thanked Celty and walked up to the floor where the apartment was. Once I got there, I slowly opened the door, only to nearly get attacked by a fridge. Luckily, I dodged it right as it hit the door frame.

"Shizuo," I said in an annoyed voice.

The blond man noticed me standing there, as well as the rest of the girls. Historia and Ymir were on the couch, probably watching tv, Chelsea was standing behind Shizuo, and Haruhi was on the ground in front of me.

"Oh hey, Hato!" Chelsea beamed," Sorry about this."

"Why are you home so early?" I asked.

"Well, Izaya was annoying Shizuo at school earlier, and he started chasing him. I followed and after a while, we lost him. So Shizuo offered to walk me home since we weren't going to go back to school," Chelsea explained," And well..."