Chapter 5: Meeting with the principle

Hato's P.O.V

The next morning was probably the best morning I've had in a long time. And why is that, you may ask. Well you see, it's been a long time since I've had a lovely weekend back at home where I can sleep in for as long as I like. And ever since Haruhi has started keeping an eye on me, she's made sure to wake me up when Chelsea did. So basically 6 in the morning.

But now that I'm free from that I am sleeping in!

It was around 12 when Kurumi woke me up. And she didn't pull the sheets out from under me like Reiner did or use an airhorn like Haruhi usually does. No, she actually poured a small cup of ice on my face. This didn't make me yell at her. It actually made me just wake up casually. Like I just woke up from a nap.

And I'm pretty sure that surprised Kurumi because she looked at me with wide eyes once I woke up.

"Morning Kurumi!" I beamed.

"Uh, morning Hato," she said," Lunch is ready."

"Thanks for telling me!" I replied.

Kurumi nodded her head and left the room. I then started getting ready for the day. Put my hair up into a low ponytail with a crimson bow holding it up, put on a clean eyepatch (because sleeping with an eyepatch will totally make it dirty), and changed into a white short sleeve shirt, a plad red dress, black legging shorts, and black boots.

Once I was done, I headed down to the kitchen, where Kurumi was putting our plates down with delicious looking sandwiches on them. I walked over to the table as she sat down.

"You look a lot nicer today than you did yesterday," Kurumi commented," Is there a specific reason why?"

"Hm? Nope!" I replied cheerfully," I just got to sleep in for once after a long time of not doing so! Soooooo I'm in a better mood than usual today!"

"Hmmmm," said Kurumi," are you sure?"

I looked at her in confusion, wondering why she said it that way.

"Yes, I'm sure," I said slowly.

Kurumi sighed and started grabbing something from her skirt pocket. After a few seconds, she pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at her in confusion before grabbing the paper and reading the paper.

"Haruhi set up a meeting for you to meet the principle of Kunugigoaka today at 1:30," she explained, causing my eyes to widen.

"WHAT?!" I yelled," Why wasn't I told?!"

Kurumi shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably trying to annoy you again," she explained.

"That's not annoying me, that's just being a plain jerk!" I yelled.

"Well than you better start getting ready," she said," the meeting's in an hour."

I groaned and started running upstairs. As quickly as possible, I put on my symphogear crystal and grabbed my phone. Then I put on a black belt and put my golden pendant on it.

I started running down the stairs with the piece of paper in my hand. Kurumi sighed as I ran passed her and charged put the door.

"TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE WHILE I'M GONE!" I yelled.

It took about a half an hour to get the the junior high and by the time I got to my destination I was about 5 minutes early and panting heavily.

"Dang it," I said while looking around the campus," that took longer than expected."

My eyes traveled around at the few kids walling around with their faces in their books. This caused me to sign before walking towards the building where the principle's office was.