Our bond grows

Then mirajane and Leo headed out. Leo has know jasper from when she was 3 tell about 7 . He told her about why he was on earth about where he cane from and she would always listen. Then when she talked about how her father died and how she would get picked on . They knew lots about each other and what was going on in their live . For them it was like having a forever friend because Leo was immortal .
And mirajane she just meet jasper but liked her already. And when jasper put on that hood when Natsu walked in she understood why right away why she wears the hood . So Leo knew one place Jasper would always go when she was sad the building where they meet . The place there story began. Leo told mirajane and they were heading there as fast as they could. When they found jasper her hood was off . She also had tears running down her face . So not only was today the anaversity of her father going missing but she had been called names by Jessica because she hurt Natsu . Then Natsu calling her names . So she had a lot on her mind . And Leo could tail because he knew jasper will . Then mirajane and Leo walked up to jasper . They sat on each side of her . Leo put his arm around jasper.Then started to say something but stop because he was afraid it would hurt her more .

Sorry this will be all for a little bet . I am growing super busy stupid school and homework😑
If you actually what to know what happens next or who will fall in love Ms stuff like that please comment and tell me