Chapter One: Welcome Back, Lancers

Once everyone was back at the Standard Dimension, they all quickly and rushed to the Leo Institute Hospital, where everyone but the Hospital Staff, was asleep.

After checking the Yu Boys in, the Lancers, the Bracelet Girls, and Yusho are forced to wait in the Waiting Room, while the doctors are doing testing on all four Yu Boys.

Yusho tried to remain calm, but after learning from Declan that his son Yuya had indeed Dueled against Yuri after the Fusion Counterpart carded him and that Yuya defeated Yuri, but they became one after that, made Yusho grabbed his hair and tighten it.

That really happened after I was carded? Why?, he thought as he suddenly realized something. How on earth am I going to explain this to Skip, but most importantly, how on earth am I going to explain this to Yoko?

Zuzu, Lulu, Celina and Rin, in the other hand, are extremely worried about Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri, compared to Yusho. From what Shay, Gong, Sylvio, Moon Shadow, Declan and Riley had told them about what happened after Leo's attempt to bring back Ray, not only shakes them to the very core, but they also couldn't believe it.

They, the Bracelet Girls, dueled against Yuya, Yuto and Yugo, while they are trying to bring them back to their senses. They couldn't believe it. Though since Zuzu was trained by Sora to learn Fusion and Celina was taught Fusion since she was from the Fusion Dimension, Lulu and Rin are the ones who couldn't believe it.

Rin nearly killed Yugo, while he was Dueling with all his might and with tears, trying to bring her back to normal. Even though both Lulu and Celina were defeated by Yuya and Yuto, the way that they were saying mean stuff to them, which makes them feel guilty, Lulu specially, since she ruthlessly Dueled against her older brother, Shay, who defeated her.

Yuya... please be okay..., Sora thought, really worrying about his buddy, Yuya.

Sora was the first one to meet Yuya, and sure that the blue haired, candy loving boy may have annoyed him, but after learning that Zuzu was being hunted down by Leo Akaba and that Yuya was one of Zarc's fragments, Sora couldn't believe both his eyes and ears after seeing Yuya, or rather Zarc, transformed into a demon, but Sora, after being redeemed by Yuya, was the first Lancer, along with Aster, to Duel Zarc, with hopes that Yuya will be free, even Sora had tears in his eyes, refusing to believe that Yuya was gone forever.

And even though Sora lost along with Aster, he still won't believe that Yuya was gone, and though Zarc split back into the Yu Boys, Sora couldn't stop thinking about what Yuya had been through after Zarc took full control of him.

Gong, even though he was trying to be strong for Yuya, he was especially worried about his buddy, whom he protected since childhood. He's been there for Yuya, protecting him, guarding him, defending him from anyone who bullied him and making fun of Yusho.

Sylvio was holding onto his chest, as he too, was concern for Yuya and Yugo. Sure when he first saw Yuya, he thought that Yuya was a weak Duelist, but after the whole event of the Arc Battle City Tournament, he now has a huge respect for Yuya, and he had become one of Sylvio's friends. And even though Yugo defeated him at the Friendship Torment in the Synchro Dimension, Sylvio had a huge respect for him, too.

He didn't know that much of Yuto, since the Xyz Counterpart defeated him at the warehouse, but seeing Heartland City destroyed, Sylvio can't help but feel great sympathy for Yuto, since he was only trying to find and rescue Lulu from the Fusion Dimension.

As for Yuri, in the other, Sylvio didn't know him really well, but he was not that worried about him, since Obelisk Attack Force invaded and destroyed Heartland City, and tried to do the same to Paradise City and New Domino City, and Yuri was part of it, too.