Chapter 4: Shot'em

The girls and I were sitting at catering, and then I got a message from the group chat.

MJ: were here in the arena, we'll strike on your go.

Alex: okay

NJ: man, I miss you so much dude

Alex: can't wait to see you guys at the end of the show.

KO: let's change this brand.

Alex: too sweet.

I put my phone away.

Alexa: who was that babe?

Alex: my backup

Sasha: your backup?

Alex: girls, you'll see them debut tonight after my match against Murphy, and after that I'll introduce them to you.

Nia: we can't wait

(15 minutes later)

Cole: up next it's a SummerSlam rematch between Alex Auditore and Buddy Murphy in a non title match.

Graves: and that match is next.

(5 minutes later)

Production staff: Alex, you're up.

Alex: okay, thank you. See you girls after.

The girls waved goodbye as I walked to the gorilla.

(Fast forward towards the end of the match)

Cole: AKO to Murphy!

Graves: oh here comes Murphy's Law. The referee has no choice but to disqualify Buddy.

As I was getting beat down, three men with their faces covered jumped through the barricade and beat down Murphy's goons. Then I stood back up and join the fray.

Graves: who the hell are these three men?

Cole: I have no idea, but they're helping the Universal Champion

As we beat down Murphy's Law two of the men superkicked Gulak and Kendrick out of the ring drawing some loud cheers from the crowd. Then they removed their masks, and the crowd cheered loudly.

Cole: oh my god! It's the Young Bucks! The greatest tag team in the world!

Graves: Matt and Nick Jackson came to the aid of Alex Auditore.

When they removed their masks, I had a big smile on my face as I hugged my long time brothers.

Graves: but who is the third masked man?

The third masked man got Blake up on his shoulders, then he grabbed the latter's head and slammed him down drawing louder cheers from the crowd. Then he removed his mask.

Graves: oh my god! It's Kenny Omega, the Cleaner!

Cole: what are Omega and the Young Bucks doing here in WWE?

Graves: it seems by the face of Alex Auditore, he knows these three men well, and he mentioned he'll bring backup and that is one hell of a backup.

Murphy was out of the ring helping his allies, and then I grabbed the mic.

Alex: hey Murphy! I promised last week that I will bring my backup with me, and here they are.

The crowd cheered for the four of us in the ring.

Alex: allow me to introduce to you the greatest tag team in the world. They're killing the business in Japan and America. WWE Universe give your warm reception to Matt and Nick Jackson, the Young Bucks!