Chapter 7: Bad News

Two weeks later

(At the hotel)

When I woke up the next morning, I checked my phone and I was flooded with messages from Kenny and the Bucks. Alexa was still sleeping, so I went to check my phone.

Kenny: Alex you there?

Matt: this is urgent

Nick: if you see this meet us down at the lobby

Alex: guys, I'll be down there in a few.

I went down to the lobby and I saw the Elite sitting with disappointed looks.

Alex: guys, what's up?

Kenny: great you're here. Bucks tell him.

Matt: we can't wrestle in the WWE full time.

Alex: what?

Nick: we're still under contract with NJPW and ROH

Kenny: I'm sorry Alex, but this was one time only.

Matt: look you and Alexa can keep the Bullet Club name.

Kenny: as leader I authorized you can keep the name, the logo and the theme, so you can expand the Bullet Club in WWE.

Alex: why didn't you tell me this was one time?

Nick: we didn't realize and we still have the All In event to work on with Cody.

Matt: when we contacted NJPW and ROH, they didn't approve of us wrestling in WWE.

Kenny: I'm sorry my protégé, it seems you have to find some new back up within your company.

Alex: I understand guys, but hey it was great seeing and teaming with you guys again.

Matt: we'll see you on the road someday man.

Alex: too sweet on that.

Kenny and the Bucks left the hotel, and I went back to my room seeing Alexa awake.

Alexa: babe where did you go?

Alex: I was talking to Kenny and the Bucks.

Alexa: you look sad babe. What's wrong?

Alex: it seems Kenny and the Bucks are still under contract with NJPW and ROH, so that means they can't sign to WWE.

Alexa: I'm sorry babe. Are we still Bullet Club?

Alex: fortunately yes. Under Kenny's leadership and permission, he allowed me to still use the name, the theme and the logo, but I need to recruit members within the WWE roster.

Alexa: do you have any people in mind?

Alex: for now, I don't know.