Potions of Passion

"Teach me" she breathed. "A spell to take our clothes off."

Snape smirked. "Now why would I want to miss out on any of the fun of undressing you?"

He hooked his fingers through the top button of her blouse, right below where her clevage started to show, and pulled roughly while pulling her into a violent kiss. The button ripped away and afrer doing the same to the one bellow it, he pushed his hand into her shirt. She moaned and buckled her hips towards him, and he used his other hand to grab her from behind and pull her hips towards his.

Her hand traveled down to his pants under his robes and undid them. He managed to get the rest of her buttons undone and broke away to look at her chest lightly covered by a black bra. He slid off his robes and pulled her all the way onto the bed, sitting her on top of him.

She started griding her hips against his while tracing her hands against his chest. He held tightly onto her hips to force her to keep grinding against him as they kissed. Keeping one of his hands on her hip, he ran the other up her back and undid the clasp of her bra.

She pulled her bra off and threw it to the side, and leaned into his neck, pulling his head back as she trailed kisses down his neck and bit down lightly. He groaned in pleasure and squeezed her ass with both of his hands, slightly using his nails. When she bit a tad harder and pulled slightly on his skin with her teeth, he pushed her hand away from his hair and fliped her over on her back while pinning her wrists above her head.

"My turn." He growled while moving her legs apart with his hips while keeping her arms out of the way.

She was more than happy to abligue and wrapped her legs around his waist, her panties now soaked and his hard cock teasing her through their underwear. She moaned, and he started with her neck, biting, sucking, and kissing down her collarbone and then down to her chest. He licked the ridge between her breasts while watching her face and having both hands squeezing her breasts, and she moaned as her hips involuntary buckled into him, wishing that she could feel him already. He licked and sucked on each of her nipples while using his other hand to pull off her underwear and his trousers.
She felt his length along her slit as he pulled himself back up to kiss her again, and she couldn’t control it anymore.

"Severus, I need you right now." She gasped, and he smirked while flipping her over to sit on top of him again.

"Show me then."

She bit her lip and slowly guided his length inside of her. First, she lowered herself on the tip, throwing her head back with a moan and then slowly lowering herself onto most of his length. With a small thrust, he forced the rest of himself into her, and she moaned in pleasure while digging her nails into his chest.

She started moving. RIding him as best as she could while he used his hands to fondle her. Her movements became more and more erratic as she lowered her body over his and balanced on her elbows. As she began to lose herself to him, he grabbed onto her hips and started thrusting from beneath her. Her moans turned to almost screams of extacy as she came over and over around him.l

He then flipped her over onto her back and went down on her. Having his tounge over her core so soon after she just came undone made her shudder from too much stimulation. But as he also started fingering her while licking her, her breathing turned heavy again. He pulled up towards her and thrust roughly into her while gripping onto her shoulders.

She whimpered, and he put his mouth on hers, their tounges swirling around, allowing her to taste herself. He thrust harder and harder until she finished again. Her walls clasping around him made him go over the edge, before they both fell onto the bed exhausted.