the movers

" you!! What are you doing here!" I yelled.

Looking up I saw Tim holding me in his arms while smirking.
"This is a wired way to meet don't you think" Tim said smiling.

Blushing Mia hurriedly stood up and tuned her face trying not to make it obvious.

" I'm looking for a work if you're wondering, and someone told me about a new family that moved into this old house. So basically I came to check it out, I'm open to anything " Tim spoke while still smirking and rubbing his fingers trough his shiny black hair.

"Did my parents let you in?" Mia asked and Tim shook his head indicating that they were aware of him being there.

Chris ran into the kitchen then shouted " mommy Mia has a boyfriend" while pointing and laughing. Tim laugh also but mia didn't find it funny.

She grabbed Tim by the Hand and pulled him upstairs. " fine I'll show you around ".

Tim smirked and walked close behind Mia as she tried to show him around a house she didn't know anything about herself.

Mia's pov
I was dying inside being so close to a cute guy, maybe it won't be so bad here I taught to myself.

"Hey you boy," I said turning around" I don't know anything about this place and the movers haven't arrived as yet so that's why there isn't much in the house" I said smiling.

Tim looked up the licked his lips."that's okay love, I know ".

" there's something creepy about this house," I spoke while looking at Tim" I saw a girl last night in the kitchen then she just vanished into thin air, and, I swear I heard her say that there was someone or something in this house. "

Tim paused and looked at me " are you sure you weren't sleep walking "he replied laughing.

" ha-ha very funny," I said in a sarcasm tone then walked away.

Going back down stairs I heard a truck pulling up in front of the house, I knew then that our furniture's had arrived.

Hurrying down I saw mom and dad heading outside while alia, Chris, Kayla and Nickolas were playing on the floor. Tim was following close behind me.

"Hey mom do you guy's need any help?" I asked but dad refused he told me that the movers could handle it, so I just went outside.

"Want to go for a walk?" Tim asked and I replied saying yes.

"Just let me get my shoe okay," I said while running upstairs to put on my blue converse.

I hurry down the stairs to find Tim waiting outside by a big tree.
" Are you ready?" I asked.

" Of course I am slow poke." he replied as he walked off, I followed close behind.

We walked trough the woods while talking and getting to know each other. The air was cold and the tall trees blocked out the sun making it dark and wet kind of like a scary monster movie, only thing that's missing was the monsters.

I felt a bit scared, so I walked very close to Tim as he walked trough the woods as if he's been here before.

"Where are we going Tim? " I asked.

But he didn't answer." Tim!!!" I yelled causing him to spin in fright.

" What's wrong? Are you hurt or something? " He yelled in fright causing me to burst in laughter.

"You're such a baby," I said while laughing."let's turn back it's getting cold and as you can see I'm not dressed for this kind of conditions. "

Tim didn't reply instead he looked at me in a perverted way while biting his lips then he held my hands.

" Are you scared little mama," he spoke while smiling.

I didn't answer due to the butterflies in my tummy. I could feel them every time Tim got close to me.

He held my hands then bent his head to kiss me when suddenly a shadowy figure of a little boy immerged behind us.

I pushed Tim away while jumping back in fear.

"What's wrong?" Tim asked.

"Nothing let's just get back home," I replied shaking all over.

Tim looked at me in a wired way then shook his head.
"Okay let's go" he replied.

We walked back home without saying a word to each other.

As soon as I got home Tim left because he had business to attend to and my parents were still organizing the furniture's and I knew no one wanted my help, so I just went upstairs to chill by myself.

Sitting in my room I started to think about what was going on, my first day and I'm already seeing things that aren't there. Tim was right for giving me that look, I felt insane just thinking about it.

"My head's playing games with me," I whispered while getting up to go see if everyone was done down stairs.

I putted my ears phones in my ears while walking, so I could block my brother's and sister's out. They loved calling me for no necessary reason.

As soon as I got to the truck I saw dad struggling with a very heavy box. He was sweating and looked as if he couldn't go any further.

" Want some help dad," I asked once more, and this time he shook his head saying yes.

" There's 4 box left in the truck so try getting them inside, and honey don't worry about last night it's very necessary for you to miss home okay." dad replied with a smile on his cheek.

"Okay dad jeez I'm not going to even start okay, so I'll just go get the box." I answered, and he nodded.

I went out to the truck and saw only one box left inside. Slowly I climbed up into the truck and grab the box when out of nowhere a cold hand grabbed me by the arm trying to pull me inside more.

Goosebumps arose on me and every hair on my body stood upwards my mind because a maze when I noticed myself being pulled further into the truck by two cold hands and the next thing I knew was that everything went dark.