possession

Mia's pov

I turned around to call Sam but was frozen by the sight in front of me.

There was a long arm stretch from with the wall holding Sam by the neck and lifting him from the floor. I ran over to him then grab him by the leg.

"Put him down". I yelled while pulling Sam's leg. The door slammed behind us and Sam was throw on the floor. I pulled him by the arm then ran over into a corner.

" it can't be fought." Sam grumbled while crawling over to me.

"We of to leave". I yelled then got  up and hurried over to the door and manager to get it open.

The arm wasn't there anymore so I told Sam to hurry and get up so we could leave, he stood up and started walking over to me.

" let's go". He replied walking out of the attic.

We were almost to at the stairs when I noticed a open door and a Lady sitting inside, I slowly entered without Sam seeing then walk over to the lady.

I bent down then touched her shoulder then I realized that it was my mother.

"Mom are you okay". I asked while trying to take her up from off the floor. She grabbed me by the arm then whispered " I'll bake you in bread." Hearing that I jumped up then started backing away.

"Where's my mother". I yelled stepping backwards in fare.

"I'm your mother". Mom answered in a very sinister voice while getting up from the floor.
She looked up at me then I noticed her eyes weren't blue anymore instead they were as black as midnight.

She gave me a sinister look then pounced at me with a knife in her hand. She sliced my hands as I tried to prevent her from stabbing me. Sam came running into the room then grab her and flag her into the wall, she fell to the ground while the knife was still in her hand.

Sam picked me up then began going down the stairs when my mom  came running out of the room once more. She was walking along the walls as if she was a spider then she jumped at Sam and was about to stab him.

I grabbed a vase with my bloody hands and hit her in the head. She fell to the floor and Sam got up, we hurried down the stairs as fast as we could. I quickly flew the door open to see Tim standing there, he looked me then at Sam.

" what's going on here ." he asked while grabbing my hand.

"Mom's possessed". I yelled hurrying out of the house when I felt something grab my leg and pulled me back inside.

I was flag into the wall then fell to the floor Tim quickly ran inside and Sam fallowed.

They found my mother sitting on top of me with the knife in her hand, she smiled then place the knife on my leg then dragged it trough, I cried out in pain.

Tim quickly grabbed a iron which was at the side of the door then use it to hit her in the head.

" get me out of here". I cried.

My entire body was in pain and blood ran from my  hands and leg. Sam hurried to the car and start then engine then Tim quickly put me inside then jumped in afterwords.

He started driving away when my mother suddenly runs out of the house and jumped on the car.

"You won't get away". She yelled before Sam hit the breaks causing her to fall to the ground.
She then jump up and ran into the forest disappearing into the bushes.

" what  happened? " Tim yelled out while holding my leg trying to stop the bleeding.

Sam drove as fast as he could until we reached the hospital. Tim hop out of the  car then ran inside and came back out with  two guys waring white. They quickly placed me on a bed then pushed me inside the hospital.

Tim ran along the bed holding my hand and telling me that it'll be okay.

I was loosing so much blood that I could only remember hearing Tim telling  to hang in there before everything went dark.

Hey guys don't forget to comment and vote💗💎

A million thanks to you all💗💯