Cry's love

I just got done playing with pewds it was so hilarious my sides still hurt. But something wasn't quite right. There was something missing. More like someone. I needed to know why everything is crashing around me and why it hit me at the worst time possible just like that day......

Chapter 1. Missing

I played the last of us and felt better, I noticed a big fan watching it over and over again. I subscribed to her and wondered. How was her life so different. I started to chat with her. She said that her parents do their best for her, and that they don't have money or any really good video games or any game consoles, instead she does adorable talking cat videos. But she really wants a gaming console. All they have is a wii. I sighed. Maybe I need to help her instead of myself. I told we should meet. She kept telling me that I didn't have to show my face and that I should stay hidden, maybe Skype with my mask on. I agreed and sighed. She's really nice. Is this............love?!? I called ken and asked him what I should do. He said I should go through with this. I hung up. Why do I call him?!? He has no good advice. Actually that's not a bad idea. I told her that I should meet her and that I can't wait any longer to meet her. No response. Nothing. What is going on? Three days later she told me she was so sorry, she didn't know I tried to talk to her. She's injured her leg super bad and she was in the hospital for three days. She agreed to meet me but we can't tell anyone. But I told ken. Oops. Pewdiepie knew already and he can't keep that to himself. I had to tell her, but how? Sorry but I told the worst secret keepers in the world. I don't think so. Then, I saw the most beautiful and best thing that could of happened I saw...... I saw....... Her. She looked at me but then looked away. She didn't realize who I am. I walked up to her and said, h-h-hi I'm cryotic. She looked at me and smiled, "I knew it from the first time I looked at you" and she gave me a big hug. Are we in love? I thought. We walked down to a coffee shop and sat down and talked for 5 hours. It was so amazing talking to someone that is completely different from me but yet the same. We told jokes, secrets, friends, family, money and she told me that she volunteers at an animal shelter called: happily ever after no-kill shelter. She said that all the dogs and cats there need a home, and that they have some cats at petco west in Green Bay, adoption center near the packer stadium and the main shelter in Marion. She told me she used to go to the main one but ran out of money. She really misses all the cats up there. It made me feel really bad. I told her I can try to see if I can voulenteer and her face lit up. "You would do that"? She asked. Yes. What is your name? "Olivia". O, that's a beautiful name. O, your to nice cry..... Then she leaned over the table and kissed me.
Twenty years later...
Olivia run! Clickers, everywhere! Olivia nooo! No no no no... Please! Don't do this to me baby girl. No no no no..... But I............ Love you. You can't do this to me baby girl, please. His voice slowed. Please. I need you. As a tear that shined in the light just like a new cut diamond fell from his face onto her hand splattering in her palm. She closed her eyes. Please Olivia....I love you.