1

Kim Seokjin's POV

'I hate you Tae!!' , I shout at the silver haired boy who just laughs at me as he drives the car to the "surprise" that he kept talking about for the whole week.

I was going to go to Joonie's house for a study date(only in my head though), A.K.A my best friend since eighth grade, and this  idiot of a boy had to drag me out of the house to make me see his boyfriend fight at the House .

Yep, that's the name of the place, i don't know much about it and frankly i don't wanna know, i  just wanna go to my Joonie and tell him i love him , maybe he will say he loves me too! and then we can get married and adopt children  and-

'We are here!!' , Tae's voice interrupts my thoughts as he parks his car in front of a big mansion . After getting out of the car Tae tells me that his boyfriend owns this place with his other brothers and every Sunday they hold a party, and in such parties Tae's boyfriend , Jungkook loves to hold wrestling matches and this time he invited Tae to watch him while he '"Crushes'" his challengers. I stare at the mansion in awe,the whole place is swarming with people, there are waiters and waitresses going around serving drinks whose names i don't know , i take one bluish looking drink and sip from the straw it tastes something in between orange, pineapple and lime with a hint of vodka in it. Tae drags me inside while i look around with my mouth open in shock, there is a large pool on the side with lots of people dancing around it as the DJ plays a remix of  Mic Drop by a boyband called BTS , there are some people who are making out and there are some who look like zombies on crack!

' JUNGKOOK!JUNGKOOK!!', there in the middle of the hall, a big crowd was formed around two teenage boys as they beat each other up, Taehyung screamed beside me, and pointed at one of the boys who looked like a bunny on steroids and said, 'thats Jungkook!!', we pushed past the crowd to get a better view, and damn, those two were not stopping to breathe!

'You stay here Tae, I am leaving !' I was too scared of this place, big crowds,  and blood scare me, that's why i love Joonie, my shy introvert best friend .

'Nooo! You are not going back to that nerd, he has turned you into a boring person Jin!!', He screams above the loud music and the loud chanting of the crowd, 'You are staying right here with me, i might set you up with one of Jungkook's brothers',

'What! No way, if your boyfriend is like this, i did rather die than hook up with one of his brothers, and don't call Joonie a nerd, being cute and intelligent does not make him a nerd', i scream back, Tae ignores me and continues chanting his boyfriend's name who looks like he is going to kill his opponent. With no more patience left in me i free myself from Tae and get out of the crowd.

I can't go home alone, because  i can't leave Tae here, so i wander around the pool side drinking my weird drink and looking around trying to pass my time.

I can't tell Joonie that i came to such a place, he would get so angry, he doesn't like it at all , he always said that big crowds gives him anxiety, and also tells me to never go to such places, so i don't tell him that i am here. Instead, when he texts me to ask why i did not come to his place  , i text him i am really sick and recommend him to not come to my house because the sickness is highly contagious , fortunately he texts me back saying that he will meet me in the morning and asks me to take rest.

Half drunk i wander around the mansion and find myself in an empty room with only two chairs placed in the middle and lots of different kind of torture weapons hanging from the wall. before i can process the surroundings of the room,I hear someone walking towards the room so i hide myself in an empty closet and look outside from the small crack formed by the closet doors.

Five men enter the room, two men dragging a man by his arms while the other two close the doors of the room behind them, the man dragged, sits on one chair while a tall man dressed in grey hoodie and black jeans, and a black mask covering lower half of his face sits opposite to him on the other chair. The grey hoodie guy takes out a small knife and places it on the other man's neck and say in a low menacing voice,'  You are going to die today , you know why?'

The other man, says quivering, 'N-no',

'I have two reasons, first, you ran away with my money , the money that i lent to you , the money that you had to return, and second, i don't like stupid people, and you are one of them, i mean, you thought about running away, but you came here? My brother's house? or did you not know he owns it? anyways, you are a stupid man to think you could run away with my money so i am going to kill you, okay?', The voice sounded familiar, my drunk brain could not figure out whose voice was it. I see as he slowly slices the man's throat while he screams in pain, he struggles from the hold of the other men, and dies. I stare in horror at the scene as i try not to make a sound.

'Dispose his off Yoongi Hyung, damn, all i wanted today was to spend some time with my baby, and here i am stuck doing your work, you should have taken care of this yourself Yoongi, you should be happy that i was available or this asshole would have run away and made our work harder', The grey hoodie guy says to one of the men, who has mint green hair as he cleans his knife on a white handkerchief and keeps it back inside his pocket. He walks out while the other three men stuff the dead body in a big black plastic body bag.

I try to process what happened right now, Taehyung needs to know about this, but before i can do anything, i feel my eyes closing , something was in that drink other than vodka, it was really strong, because now i feel happy, i feel my body going numb, and fall down inside the closet.

I had fainted.

A/N

I didn't like the ending.....

How was the first chapter? technically the second one but still...how was it?

I will introduce the characters of the story as it continues..

thanks for reading!! <3