↳ ᵃ ᵍᵘⁱᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᵃᵇʸʳⁱⁿᵗʰ

▬▬▬▬▬ L A B Y R I N T H ▬▬▬▬▬

" 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN A NEW WORLD that was born out of pure disaster, a disease known commonly as the Mind Flayer runs rampant and incurable, destroying the brains of those who succumb to it. The basic idea is that you're dead, but you're not.

You would wish you were dead.

IN AN ATTEMPT to find a cure to the Mind Flayer, an experiment was proposed by a collective group of scientists that later became known as the Saviors. They suggested that a group of teenagers be selected to participate, and be placed into a labyrinth, a maze, if you will. These subjects would have a certain amount of days to escape, and those who did would be rewarded. But what was the reward?

I better not tell you. The Saviors would be very terribly upset with me if I did.

▬▬▬▬▬ T I P S ▬▬▬▬▬

TIME IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE!

TIME.
— the amount of time given to you correlates to the birth year of your slot.
however, since the Saviors are merciful, there are exceptions. but they get to decide.
— example: experiment 241 B has 97 days to escape, correlating to her birthyear. if she had been born in 1998, she would have 98 days to escape.

LOSING TIME.
— if you break the rules, the Saviors can take away your time.
— if you and your maze pairing fail to complete a task set by the Saviors, time will be deducted from both of you.

GAINING TIME.
— you can gain time by successfully completing the Saviors' tasks for you.
— if your maze pairing dies, 3 days will be added to your time to help you escape.
— you can also gain time another way, but it's much rarer. the only other way to gain time is for the Saviors to take a liking to you.
— if they do, you could gain as many as 4 more days.

EVERYONE HAS A SPECIFIC MAZE PAIRING!

ADVICE.
— the Saviors have chosen your maze
pairing before you wake up in
the labyrinth.
— if you want to live, i highly suggest
that you get along with
your maze pairing.
— you cannot change your maze pairing. period.
— DON'T FALL IN LOVE, OR YOU WILL DIE.

DEATH IS PAINFUL!

DEATH.
if you wish to escape, don't break
the rules. if you break the
rules, you will die.
— death can come from anywhere.
be wary of everything except
your maze pairing.
— the RED ANGELS will find you if they hear you. whatever you do, don't scream.
— well, what are the RED ANGELS? honey, you'll just have to wait and see.

▬▬▬▬▬ L A B Y R I N T H ▬▬▬▬▬

authors note: were these helpful? i realized i never explained the backstory of this apply fic, so here it is, along with several tips and tricks to your survival. if you have anymore questions, ask me! keep applying!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬