𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃᵇʸʳⁱⁿᵗʰ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ. ʷᵉ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵃˡⁱᵛᵉ.
— ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒʳˢ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

은비
101 DAYS REMAINING.

LEE EUNBI woke up on a cold cement floor, her eyes opening to a perfectly blue sky. Too perfect for her liking. She sat up slowly, looking  around at her surroundings confusedly. The only things surrounding her was an endless labyrinth of ivy covered stone walls that looked at least five times taller than her. From where she stood, there were four possible paths she could take. Before she could decide which one to take, she heard a voice in her head speak for the first time.

"Welcome to the Labyrinth, Lee Eunbi," it said.

"Oh, I think the fu—" She began to say, but what cut off by the voice. "The Saviors are speaking to you now, Lee Eunbi, in order to tell you the rules of our maze. One, find your maze pairing as soon as possible. Two, stay as quiet as you can. If not, the RED ANGELS will find you. Three, don't fall in love, or you will die. Four, be wary of how much time you have."

Eunbi stood silent and trembling. She had never been this scared before. "You have 101 days to escape. Your time starts now. Good luck, Lee Eunbi."

Without another word, she ran.

隋晋
102 DAYS REMAINING.

SUI GINA woke up with a sudden craving for McDonald's. This craving set off a rumble in her stomach, and she sat up while opening her eyes to unfamiliar surroundings. Stone walls that seemed to have no ending. She was hopelessly lost, with no idea where she was. Just perfect. She looked around, and found she had two paths to choose from: left or straight.

As she got up, a voice inside her head startled her so much that she fell down again. "Welcome to the Labyrinth, Sui Gina."

"What the fuck was that?" she said in confusion.

"The Saviors are speaking to you now, Sui Gina, in order to tell you the rules of our maze. One, find your maze pairing as soon as possible. Two, stay as quiet as you can. If not, the RED ANGELS will find you. Three, don't fall in love, or you will die. Four, be wary of how much time you have."

She felt a shiver up her spine at the voices final words. "You have 102 days to escape. Your time starts now. Stay alive, Sui Gina."

The voice disappeared, and she was left scared and alone. She heard a strange sound coming from the left path, so she ran straight ahead, never looking back.

선국
98 DAYS REMAINING.

BAE SUNGEUK was startled awake by a terrifying screech. Upon hearing it, she stood up swiftly and began searching her clothes for a weapon. She found a small knife in a leather strap on her leg, and she pulled it out quickly, pointing it towards the direction of the noise. She stayed quiet, but almost tripped when she heard someone else's voice in her head.

"Welcome to the Labyrinth, Bae Sungeuk," it said. She stayed quiet. "The Saviors are speaking to you now, Bae Sungeuk, in order to tell you the rules of our maze. One, find your maze pairing as soon as possible. Two, stay as quiet as you can. If not, the RED ANGELS will find you. Three, don't fall in love, or you will die. Four, be wary of how much time you have."