My Mom's Earrings

My mother's earrings are made of gold, just likeher soul. By now I think they are part of her body, she never takes them apart,never! When she wants to use another earrings to match with her clothes or justbecause she wants to, she won't take apart her golden earrings, she will wearboth at the same time. This earrings have a hole in the middle, and when I wasa child I liked to touch them, and although it sounds weird, I liked to touchthe skin of her ear because it is so soft, it felt relaxing. Whenever one ofher earrings falls, because it happens, it drives her crazy. Besides the earrings she also has a goldenneckless. Personally, I find this neckless gorgeous, it has a little blue glass heart in the middle, onceshe told it was "The Sea's Heart" as in the movie "Titanic". She likeseverything sparkling, I even bought her some glitter, I don't even know howshe's going to use it, but what really matters is that she wanted it, and Iwant to make her happy. There are a few things that my mother doesn't sharewith us, you could call them her "most precious things" and this earrings arethat kind of thing. As long as I remember she uses them, I would say she usesthem since she was a child, or even better, she was born with them on her ears.I love my mom so much, right now I miss her a lot because we were so close,just like she and her earrings, we used to cook together, we did a lot ofthings together, I wish I never had to leave her, But I keep in my heart the hope of seeing her again soon. This memories in her ears are wonderful, theymatch perfectly with her sun hair, with those pretty little curls that shehates, for me those are not just simple golden earrings, they are my momcooking a lot of food for all my family, my mom making my costumes at night, mymom cutting my hair, my mom taking care of her garden, my mom talking to thelittle cat, my mom being just her, and that is the most amazing thing she couldbe. Watching her I feel like everything is possible and that I don't have to beafraid of anything.