Healer

Valentina.
I went to the kitchen made my self a cup of tea,I need this stress out of my system. This man needs to leave,I don't trust him and he is clearly upset,maybe he is in trouble and I don't want him to bring his trouble here. He has to go. After all he is better now so nothing is holding him. I'm watching the green leafs inside the boiling water turning darker,just like his eyes,green and dark. Green,beautiful and dark! Beautiful? No he is not beautiful,he is a danger,he must leave. I heard footsteps from the stairs and after a few seconds I saw Beastie running in the kitchen and stood next to my feet. I softly put my hand on top of his silk hair head. "Hello,Beastie,why you're not sleeping?Is he snoring again?" He turn his big head sideways tending his lazy ears with a grim look. "His name is Cyril." I shuddered when I heard his deep voice and I almost drop my cup. My eyes are wide opened,i panicked for a moment but I tried to control myself. "That's a terrible name" He chuckled and took the chair across the table to sit. "At least I don't call him a beast like you do." I giggled. "What on earth he did to you to call him Cyril?!" He laughed as Beastie/Cyril went close to him. "He likes you,yes,he do. Aren't you,boy?" He barked and we both laugh out loud. "I'm Val. I mean Valentina." He is caressing Cyrils face and gave me a soft smile. "I'm Alfie. I mean Alfred Solomons." I laughed but he is making me feel nervous. "Are you Russian?" He asked. "No,no. I'm from Romania." And for a few moments there was silence. "I..I can't sleep actually. Normally after a week of sleep now I'm an insomniac." He said cleaning his throat. I stood up and made a valerian tea for him. "Here,drink this,it will help you sleep." He looked at the cup and then back to my eyes with hesitation. He didn't make a move to take the cup. I gave him a grim look and put the cup next to him on the table. "So the best thought you could possibly made was that I heal your wounds to poison you later! Great thought! Very brave from a war veteran." He was shocked and his eyebrows are tending in wonder. "How do you know,luv?" "Well,my father was in France too,he died there actually. He write your name in one of his letters he called you captain Solomon's." He signed deeply and his face was darker than before. Lost in thoughts he was,back to the war,touched by the fear of the past. "Yeah,lass,that was me,right?" He murmured with his head low. I stayed silent for a while and he was looking around observing the room. "What's this white crust on my cheek?" I looked at his face. "Oh,that's a paste I made by inheritance. It's a herb. It will recast the injured skin. Of course,this is going to leave you a mark but at least it will look a little better." He smiled scratching his beards. "I assume you are going to ask me what happened out there,aren't you?" I focused on his eyes glowered. I don't like people getting front so easily. Assuming things about me. "No.Whatever happened out there,is non of my business. I want you to know this the only reason I brought you here was to help you and that's all." I stood up ready to take my leave. "Oh and something else. Mr. Solomon's,I don't want to sound rude but tomorrow morning you're going to leave this place,your wound is recovered so.. Of course,I will supply you with two jars of my paste so you can apply it yourself back to your home.." He broad a smile to me and then look down. "Don't bother your self,lass,I don't think the devil will mind if he see me with a scar on my face... You see,I'm already dead,luv."

Alfie

Alfie.
France. War. Cancer. Fuckin Shelby. Home. Home? Do I have a home? Go back to what? See everything I fight for and build to the hands of a fuckin Peaky and all my men killed?  These thoughts are burning my fuckin head. I left the small kitchen and Valentina behind I went to the living room and lay down my self on the couch. She came closer and stood next to the fireplace. I signed as I saw her porcelain skin illuminating the light of the fire. She placed her hands closer to warm up. Oh,sweetie,I could warm you up so much better than the fire. All these angry thoughts and her view makes me hard as a rock. Seems like ages have passed since the last time I saw something so beautiful and pure like her. She helped me without expecting anything in return or asking questions. She healed me,yes,she is a healer. A beautiful witch took me in her hands and cure my pain with her herbs and poisons. "Valerian didn't help my sleeplessness.I think I'm missing your song. When I was laying on your bed unconscious the only thing I could hear was that sweet song... Can you sing your song for me,lass?" She signed smiling  looking at the fire. As she relayed I saw her breasts covered with grey silk robe moving slowly up and down. Damn it,woman,you couldn't possibly wear something else?! It's so hard to watch without feeling my balls turning blue. She turned to me. "Alfred,I can't do that." When was the last time I heard someone saying my name so sweetly? Oh yes,me momma,yes she used to call me Alfred. "Alright,lass,you've already done a lot for me. And I'm surprising my self by saying that,right?  Right I own you a great deal,luv." "No,Alfie,you don't own me anything. Surly,you would've done the same thing for me if I was in your place." I chuckled when she said that and I couldn't hold my filthy mind. "Right,yeh,listen sweetie. The reason I would do such thing it would only be to have you laying on my bloody bed,yeh?" She laughed,her smile is perfect and her eyes are shining. I'm watching her blushing with my cockiness,she probably thinks I'm fooling around,oh dear lass I was never more serious in my life. "Go upstairs now,luv,I'll sleep on the couch tonight."