Love me again

{ Sun is rising behind the hills filling the room with light. It was a cold winter morning,the nature outside is silent because of the temperature. Every creature is hiding from the cold,curled to their nests to find warmth,to be protected from freezing.
Just like the creatures of earth Valentina and Alfie are cuddled in their warm bed,breathing each other's heat. Alfie opened his eyes feeling a numbness on his arm. Holding Valentina all night under his wink and waking up next to her was the most beautiful feeling he ever felt.
She was still sleeping,a deep peaceful sleep. Couldn't resist but staring at her ,her beautiful lines of the face,her little nose and black long lashes brushing her cheekbones. He didn't want to wake her,he only wants to stay there observing her until she'll be awake. Her long black hair across his pillow and arm are a breathtaking view for him. Like a painting she was,like a form of art. His thoughts are pure,full of love and emotion, things he never imagined he would felt about a woman. But he was only a man and his eyes crossed their own path searching, their traveled lower.
He saw her breasts squeezed on his broad chest as she was sleeping and he felt hopeless. "Fuck me!"
He signed in despair cooing in low voice to himself.
"I'm trying.. So fucking hard to contain my composure and be sweet but the devil simply won't let me." He whispered. "Are you bigger today? You look bigger." He narrowed his brows in wonder. Attempting to check his theory without even thinking he cupped her breast with his right hand and that moment she opened her eyes to see him measuring her chest with his palm. He was so rapt with his doing unaware that she was awake.
"What are you doing?" She is smiling sleepily looking at his surprised face.
"It's not what it looks like,dove." He felt like a desperate pervert when he realized he was busted pulling back his hand. She giggled and kiss his lips.
"So I have to be afraid of you when I close my eyes." She said jokingly.
"It ain't my fault,luv. God himself talked to me this morning and told me 'Alfie,you should enjoy these huge globes'." She through him her pillow and he grabbed her back to his arms. Unstoppable kisses are placed all over her face,shoulders,chest. He couldn't stop until that innocent teasing turned into passionate deep kissing and giggling to moaning.
"Good morning,son." He said kissing her belly and she smiled.
"Close your eyes,little one. Daddy is going to do naughty things with mom." He said with a husky voice looking at her eyes. His wet kisses on her inner thighs make her stretch her hands above her head holding herself on the headboard as a long low moan escaped her lips. Tasting her was the sweetest way to start his day after all it's been so long since the last time he did. Nothing had changed,not her desire for him and surely not his hunger for her.
Skilfully he drove his tongue across her sex,pressing the slit going in and out,sucking her glossy pearl and causing earthquake to her body. He was slow and patient,he took his time feeling every drop of her lust in his mouth. A loud growing from her mouth and her arching back make him sure she was truly enjoying it. Besides he could feel her inside tensing when he swirl his tongue. When her breathing started to slow he rose from between her legs.
"You like it,little dove,don't ya?" His throaty voice gave a vibration on her skin. She stood with her elbows close to his face she whispered. "No,I didn't like it. I loved it." She bite her lip feeling his chest with her fingertips. "I missed you,my love." She closed her eyes pressing her forehead to his. Her arms around his neck brushing his hair with her fingers,she pulled him down on her with a sweet kiss.