Is just another symptom

Valentina.
Here we are again back on the way to London. God I can't stand him even sitting next to me breathing. I would gladly knock his face on the window right now. Has he any idea how much he hurt me? Does he even care for this baby? What on bloody hell it's all this for him,a game? What he wants from me,to keep me locked in his house forever? My head is going to blow my stomach feels sick.
"Stop. Ollie,stop the car now." He crushed the breaks and I went out running until I couldn't hold the sickness. Alfie came to me running.
"Are you alright,luv?" He asked.
"Go away,I'm not your love." And I vomit again. He pass me a handkerchief and I nervously grabbed it.
"Is Ollie going too fast or the sickness is from the baby?" He said stroking my back and holding my hair behind I turn and pushed him.
"No,it's from you." I replied and through him the dirty handkerchief. I went back to the car and he followed smiling. He get back to the car and we start once again.
" Are you feeling better now?" He turn to me smiling.
"I would feel much better if you stopped talking to me." I replied wheezing on his face angrily. He smirked looking at my lips again. Why is he doing this? What am I doing? He just forced me to go with him like a caveman and the only thing I can think right now it's his lips on mine. The way he was kissing me when he made love to me. Oh I missed him so much. NO!NO!NO! Don't do this not know! Get your self together. Stop thinking things like that. Stop..
I know it's not right and I shouldn't make these kind of thoughts but I can't help it. The last month for me it was a nightmare,every night watching him on my sleep taking me in every way possible,kissing me,talking to me. It was torture. I guess it's another symptom. But now that he is here,things down on me are getting worse. What the hell is wrong with me?
The trip is too long and I didn't realize that I've fell asleep. I woke up and the first thing I saw was his thick broad neck. Bloody hell! I removed my self from his embrace and straight up. He leaned his head closer.
"Thank God Ollie didn't heard you." He smiled wickedly. What?
"Didn't heard what?" I asked holding a distant.
"Look I'm too gentlemen to repeat your naughty words but I'm not so gentlemen to give you what you asked. Because I heard from someone that the unsatisfied heat makes a woman hysterical and I really don't want something like that in my house." He said sarcastically narrowed his brow in a low voice.

Alfie

Alfie.

You will fall,dove,once again. But this time won't be so easy for you,I fuckin guaranty you that,my luv. You will pay for leaving me,dove. Yes,you will.
As we are getting closer to home,I can't stop thinking about the baby. It's so weird to think that I'm going to be a father. Me? A fuckin dad? But it's very soon to try bound with the idea of fatherhood. How I'm I suppose to feel it when her belly is so flat. Of course I'm thrilled with the idea but it feels weird. Maybe later when the baby start growing inside her. But first target is the beautiful mom.
Finally,home! Sara was waiting for us in the door and she hugged my dove first,the strange is that Val looked happy to see her.
"Welcome back,lass." She said and Val smiled sweetly.
"Thank you,Sara. It's good to see you. At least in all this madness I'll have a friendly face around." She said looking at me. Oh,my sweet dove,I don't want to be your friend simply because I never do with my friends the things I want to do to you. I smiled back.
"Come on,come in. It's freezing outside. Let me take your coat,lass. I'll leave it upstairs in your room." Val nodded and Sara left.
"So is this the door you sneak out that night,sweetie,or you left from the back?" She lowered her head annoyed by my question and it's just the beginning,dove,just the beginning.
"What you wanted me to do? To stay here with you? You murmured a whole village for God's sake. Two hundred people,Alfie!" I walked around and took my place in the armchair next to the fireplace.
"Please,sweetie,you're insulting me unbearably. It wasn't two hundred people,oh no,it was two hundred and forty eight scums actually!" She rolled her eyes and look away shaking her head.
"They took my property,they threaten my people,they even kidnap you. Two hundred people are nothing,sweetie,I would've burn this fuckin city to the ground even for one of the three reasons I gave you."  She smirked looking at me.
"Yes,I'm sure you would. At least for the property and your people."

I saw sadness in her eyes

I saw sadness in her eyes. Good try,dove,but I want fall for your sad beautiful eyes. Not yet.
"Sara!" I yelled. And after a few minutes I heard her steps coming closer.
"Yes,Alfie,what do you need?"
"Sara,sweetie,would you prepare a bath for the lady she is very tired from the long journey." Sara nodded and took Val with her. She is going to show her her new room and I will wait here until she finished her bath.

After half hour Sara came down and asked me if I want anything. Actually I did and it was upstairs.
I didn't loose my time and head to her room. I opened the door but she wasn't there she was still in the bathroom. I knock once gently.
"Come in." She said and I did.
"What do you want here? Please,go out." She said nervously trying to hide herself underneath the blurring from oils water. I smiled looking at her how beautiful she looks like that. Warm and wet.
"I came to make sure you won't slip on the floor. You're caring something precious,sweetie,we don't want you to get hurt,are we?" She turn the other way and I went closer to her long tender neck whispering as I felt her belly with my fingers under the water. Nothing inappropriate,after all she is caring my child,just small circles around her soft abdomen.
"Besides there's nothing to hide from me. I've seen it all-taste it,touch it, worship it with every inch of my existence." Her breathing is heavier now and I smiled. I smiled because I know what my words are doing to her,how much they effecting her.
"Remember the feel of me on you,in you?" A soft moan except her mouth.
"Remember how you begged me to do those things to you?" She squeezed her eyes for a moment trying to contain her self avoiding me.
"Remember the sweet painful pleasure I gave you?" She shook her head in denial.
"Yeh,sweetie,you do remember all that. Don't try to deny it,not to me!"

In my own surprise she stood up exposing everything to my view.

I reached a towel and gave it to her

"I'll see you downstairs,sweetie." Before I turn around I heard her.
"What happened to your dove?" She asked and I smiled I knew this will get to her too.
"Go get dressed. Dinner will be ready soon,sweetie."
I left the room. I won't consider that as a victory I was ready to give in that's why I left. As much as I want it to take her on that bathtub I won't,not now. She will beg me first. She will regret for leaving me. She will beg..