Chapter 9

Nayeon's POV

I really wish Mina can wake up now. We still have some music shows to attend. I hold Mina's hand and just cry.

"Minari~ I want you to wake up now. We need you. Twice is not complete without you. Please do wake up" I said as I cry. Someone hold my shoulders to comfort me.

I look at the person and it's Jin-oppa. I looked away and quickly wiped my tears away. I look at him again.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and look at Mina again. Mina! Please do wake up.

I am still holding her hands. Her finger moved!

Mina's POV

"Are you okay?" Jin-oppa maybe said that. It sounded like him. And someone is holding my hands. I can't open my eyes. But I'll try to move my fingers.

I did it! The person who is holding my finger let go but I heard some gasped.

"What's that?" Jin-oppa asked again. Maybe. Just maybe. I'm not sure.

"Minari's finger moved!" Nayeon-unnie said. I know it's her. I know her voice. I tried to open my eyes. I open one of them until the other one also opened.

"Minari! Your awake" Nayeon-unnie said. Her tears rolled over her cheeks and Jin-oppa go outside and call for the nurse.

The nurse came in, together with my friends. All of my friends. Except for two people. The nurse started to check on me.

While the nurse is checking me, I keep looking for two of my friends. Where are they?

Nayeon's POV

We are all so very happy that Mina is very happy. But she is looking for someone. All of us here are complete.

Who's is she looking for? Let me count how many are we. One, two three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve and me and Mina. There are two missing.

Maybe it's......

Jin's POV

I noticed that everyone is smiling except for Mina. She is finding Someone. I look at Nayeon and she is counting. She count two times.

I wanted to help her. She looks cute to count it. Wait! Nayeon!!! Don't make me fall for you!

Back to the topic. Where are _____ and ______? Maybe they are together. No! They can't be together. It's dangerous if they are together. They may fight again. I'll just find them.

I am on my way to leave Mina's room when someone stop me. It's Nayeon! Why do my heart beats fast?! Nayeon! Your making me fall for you again! I'm just excited for our Collaboration. Wait, What?!

"Where are you going?" She asked. I look at her hand which is holding my hand. It makes my world stop!

She noticed that I have been staring at her hand. She removed it but my eyes are still focused on her hand. I want her to hold me again.

"Uhm... as I was saying, Where are you going? It's already dark" she said. I look at her straightly in her eyes.

"I'm going to find _____ and ______. It's not safe if they are together. They might fight" I explained. I get my coat from the chair. She also get her coat and wear it.

"Wait... Where are you going?" I asked. She fixed her coat and buttoned it.

"I'm coming with you. What happened to 'You never walk alone'?" She asked. Inside of me, I'm giggling at her. She's a real army.

"I will not walk, I'll run" I joked. She giggled a little. She is so cute!

"Well then, dasi run run run" she said while she is singing. She is really an army.

"Your really an army, huh?" I asked. She nodded like a kid. She nodded many times.

"Who is your bias?" I asked. She started to think while her finger is in her lips.

"Jungkook-ahh" she said. Ouch! It's like a a sword attacked my heart.

"Wae?" I asked. I asked seriously and she just giggled again.

"Because his vocals are good" she said. I need more practice. From now on, I'm gonna practice and make my vocals nice.

"Just kidding! You are my bias oppa!" She said. My heart suddenly beats fast again.

"Jinja?" I asked. She nodded. I look at my watch and it's 8:30pm.

"We should start looking for them" I said. She gave me a thumbs up and go by my side.

"Let's go" she said. I open the door for her and we got out.

Who are they looking for?

To be continued...

Yesterday was the birthday of our Dancing and Eating Machine. Belated Happy Birthday to her.

Sorry I haven't update for a long time. I'm busy watching Yes or Yes. The song was Lit🔥

Let's stream it guys. Please!