Epilogue

(A/N: Some smutty stuff sprinkled throughout the chapter, so be aware.)

4 months later

Ben woke up. He was an uncomfortable and needed to pee. He moved to get up but was obstructed by Alto laying on his chest in nothing but a pair of the most atrocious socks that he'd so lovingly dubbed 'Sasquocks'. He was cuddling him like his life depended on it. Ben had half forgotten that they lived together now. Alto moved out of his apartment 4 weeks before because he found a rat corpse in his kitchen courtesy of his neighbors. In his head, Ben debated weather to wake him or not. He decided to try and be as stealthy as possible when getting up. The man was successful in his endeavor, proceeding to remove himself from his lover's arms and replace the empty space with a pillow. Returning from the bathroom he noticed Alto sitting up, looking at him with bleary eyes. A soft smile creeped onto his lips.

"Was wond'rin' where you went..." He yawned. 's too early t' be up." He flopped down on the bed with a whump.

Ben came over, laying back down with his undressed boyfriend. Alto returned to his previous position of using the larger man's chest as a pillow. Ben smiled as he tucked Alto's head under his chin, sighing, content. The soft silence of the night surrounded them, easing sleep unto both. Ben ran his hand along Alto's spine, counting the vertebrae as he went down and back up again. Alto hummed, mumbled something, and kissed his neck, tracing small swirls on his chest. Ben chuckled. He began rubbing his thighs and side.

Alto nudged him and giggled. He continued his previous actions before halfheartedly muttering "S too early fur fuckin babe. We gotta sleep."

"What makes ya say that? No work tomorrow." Ben said, kissing his temples.

"Tired." Alto sighed, obviously still exhausted from yesterday's work.

"Kay." Ben complied. He returned his hands to Alto's back and kissed the crown of his skull.

Alto hummed, planting one last kiss under his chin. "Love ya babe, g'night."

"Love you too, sweet dreams." Ben's muscles relaxed as he returned to the gentle embrace of sleep.

He once again woke, this time to the smell of breakfast and the dawn. He stretched. Entering the kitchen, he saw Alto in one of his button-ups cooking and humming. Ben came up, hugging him from behind, and peppered his neck with kisses. Alto laughed. He turned his head, kissing Ben fully before pushing him away so he could focus on breakfast. When he finished the two sat and played footsies as they ate. Horsing around became more commonplace between them. Despite their efforts in trying to keep the relationship on the down low at work, horsing around still came up. They weren't hiding their relationship. They just thought it best if their relationship at work didn't change. After Ben had finished, he went over to Alto and began kissing him again. Alto sighed, leaning into his kisses and swaying. Ben continued. He placed one hand on Alto's inner thigh, rubbing small circles in with his thumb. The other stayed on his abdomen, caressing up and down his mark. Alto leaned into his touch, groaning, adoring the attention. Ben smiled against his neck, before resting his hands on Alto's hips. He needed a go ahead. Alto gave a quick, silent nod. Ben proceeded to lift him up and flip him over, sitting him on the edge of the table. Alto laid back, resting on his elbows as Ben looked him over. He let his hands explore the blonde's body. Ben leaned in, kissing down his neck and abdomen, covering Alto in love bites and hickeys. Alto sat back, humming, letting Ben take the wheel and pleasure him however he wanted. Ben continued his journey down before stopping above his navel. He pulled back, took a deep breath, and blew a loud ass raspberry on Alto.

"OH YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Alto exclaimed, furious. He put his foot on Ben's shoulder, attempting to kick him away.

Ben cackled, snorting as he held him down by the waist. Alto continued to struggle in his grasp, enraged at him for ruining the nice moment.

"IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU!" Alto howled.

Ben stayed vigilant holding him down relentlessly, still laughing his ass off. Alto grabbed the nearest object and threw it at Ben, hoping to deter him. This resulted in Ben having half eaten eggs covered in bacon grease now stuck in his hair. This only encouraged him further. Alto shouted at him to get off. He ignored him, preferring to instead toss him over his shoulder and carry him to the couch. Panting and out of breath from yelling and being unceremoniously thrown on the couch Alto glared daggers at Ben. He was now hovering over Alto with a shit eating grin on his face. He refused to acknowledge Ben as he went back to showering his torso with love, only giving an indication of pleasure when Ben moved down to his hips and thighs.

"Alright, alright, no, no, I'm not havin' you get me off with eggs in you hair, go shower." Alto said, pushing him away.

Ben whined and began to protest. Alto cut him off. "The faster you get done, the faster you can get me in the bath."

Ben all but teleported to the bathroom. Alto laughed, following him in a few minutes later when he yelled "DONE!". The two were happy. They were happier than they'd ever been with anyone else. For Ben and Alto, nothing could have been better.