Wait, what?

*Harry P.O.V.*

“This place is heaven” I heard my realtor say as I entered the room to check out the sixth flat today.

The reason I was flat hunting was because I just got kicked out of the one I was sharing with my best mate Louis. His girlfriend Eleanor finally decided to move in with him and they both decided they wanted privacy, so me, being the nice Harry that I am, I moved out. I’m currently at a hotel for the moment, I’m still hunting for the perfect flat, it’s been very difficult. It’s not like I can’t afford it though, I'm 1/5 of One Direction. The thought of not having to worry much about expenses always eased my mind.

I sniffed around. This place has a really odd smell to it.

“It’s been photographed for magazines” Jenny, my realtor said. She always liked to brag about every place she brought me to, even though they were never really much.

I looked around to see cushions on the ground; I guess it has this instead of real couches?

“Yeah…uh, I think I told you that I was gonna need something furnished.” I said putting my hands inside of my pant pockets.

“Well it is furnished” She said giving me an ‘are you dumb’ face. She looked towards the cushions on the ground.

“That’s supposed to be a couch then….?” I said.

----------

I stood in a big empty flat. This one was furnished, barely. It had nothing really, it was very vast.

“Ugh do you believe all of this space?” Jenny said looking around in awe. To be honest, this wasn’t really impressing at all. I didn’t like it.

“Yeah, it’s great for all those raves I’ll be throwing” I said sarcastically, positioning myself down onto the couch, except I didn’t notice that the back part of the couch you usually lean on wasn’t there so when I did lean back I ended up falling backwards.

I heard Jenny sigh loud and clear. “I’m guessing this is a no?” She put a hand to her forehead as if I was frustrating her that much.

-------------

I walked outside of the flat with Jenny and looked back at her, waiting for her to catch up as she pulled up her hair as it was quite windy out.  A pink paper smacked my pant leg. It looked like a flyer. I bent down and wiped it off, sending it back flying into the wind.

“Harry, I’m just not quite sure what you’re looking for.” Jenny said as she waved her hands out like there was nothing else she could do.

I noticed the pink paper still flying around in the wind as she spoke.

“Maybe if you communicated a little more? Maybe if you let me know a little bit more about you and what you do for a living? What are your likes and dislikes? Maybe through coffee?” She put on a cheeky grin and I knew where she was going. Unfortunately, I wasn’t attracted to her cheap lipsteak and drowned scent of sunflowers one bit.

“Yeah Jenny uh, maybe I can just find a nice place on my–”

I was cut off by a paper smacking right into my face. The same pink flyer I brushed off my leg a minute ago.

I pulled it off my face and read it. It had a flat apartment address saying that it was for rent. I smiled down because I knew just where this place was and I know it’d be perfect.

“Yeah Jenny, I’ve got to go alright bye” I said walking back to my jet black Camaro.

“GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THE COFFEE!” I heard her yell as I got into my car.