The Dining

Applejacks POV
Ah was delighted when Rainbow had said yes, Ah wanted to give her the best meal that Ah can cook. Ah help the grounded Pegasus up and Ah put her on mah back. Ah was surprised about how light she was, it was like she had parents whom starved her to the bone.
"So what would you like Rainbow? We have apple cider, apple pie, apple fritters, apple cake, apple juice basically anything apple related" Ah chuckle

Rainbows POV
I was. Surprised by AJs strength, she looks so gentle and kind but has the strength of a bull so it seems. I could smell her hair and her hat, by god did they smell beautiful, her hat had amazing stitches in it, crosshatching and everything. The enriched false leather smelled great with her apple smelling hair, her hair is absolutely gorgeous, gold and brown shiny yet flowing hair.
"Sorry what was that?" I said in my raspy voice god I love it, I had my eyes closed when I asked "I didn't hear you"

Applejacks POV
Ah chuckle at her response so Ah repeated what Ah said "what would you like to eat and or drink miss Rainbow Dash? Apple Cider, Apple Fritters, anything apple related" Ah laughed and flicked the cyan Pegasus with mah tail.
"Ahm sure that a pony like yourself would looooove grannies Apple pies" Ah nudged her gently with mah hoof.

Rainbows POV:

I laughed at the orange mares touch, she poked the side of my ribcage which is one of my weak spots. "Oh stop it Apple Jack, and sure I would love an apple pie" I forced a smile, even though I didn't like pie i should at least satisfy AJ's hospitality , the colours of the rainbow merged into white to make my teeth go white as the reds, blues, oranges, greens, yellows, purples and Indigos reflected off of them beaming the whitest smile imaginable "I would love to try it" I hope that it will be nice.

AppleJacks POV:

Ah chuckled at her cute smile, even if she was a tomboy and was not very girly at all, ah could see the soft side to her outgoing personality, she was perfect "well then, you won't be disappointed partner, the pies here are the best in the whole area." Ah boasted, trying to make mahself cool, no pony would see this side of me even if they tried.

Rainbows POV:
Upon hearing this i got excited, if a mare that worked on a farm who was this beautiful and didn't mind getting dirty made pies then its ok with me "so AJ whats your family like?" I asked in a curios tone "Are they strong like you?" I asked a second question.

AppleJacks POV:
Ah pondered about the question and answered "They are sugar cube, mah brothers stronger than me an mah sister combined. Though Granny Smith is old and frail." Ah carried her inside and set her down on a chair, ah then gave her a mug of cider and made mah way to the hob and started to cook.

Rainbows POV:
I watched AJ cook, i blushed as I kept finding myself look at her glorious flanks, the muscles rippled every time she took a step and I grinned gently as i watched her cook, sipping on the cider I relaxed. I knew i was in good hooves.

AppleJacks POV:
Ah soon finished cooking the famous Granny Smith pie and Ah settled it down in front of the cute rainbow mare, Ah watched as she ate the pie, Ah knew she would love it. The smile on her face said so.

Rainbows POV:
I managed to finish the pie, and in all fairness it actually wasn't that bad, i knew that I knew i would have to tell her about the truth eventually but i could worry about that later, I just wanted to spend the day with my crush.