In a Relationship with WHO???

One year After….

Xiumin and Chen were chosen to be a part of the debuting group EXO. They are also a part of EXO-M the sub-group. They got in though they are not Chinese.

Now, after a long practice in the morning, they decided to have lunch inside the practice room since they are all tired.

An hour later, the food has arrived.

Suho, the leader of the group, all of a sudden began asking his members, “Who among us guys is in a relationship?”

Everyone didn’t raise their hands except for Xiumin and Chen.

“BWO?”the rest of the members were all shocked because of this.

“Well, who’s your girlfriend?”Kris asked his team members

“Xiumin/Chen”they said at the same time

The rest of the members were all shocked because of this revelation.

(I won’t put a flashback on how their relationship started. But all we know this started when Xiumin offered his help to Chen who is lost at that time.)

“How?”Sehun, the maknae asked his two hyungs. “Sehunnie, it’s a long story…I’m sorry I’m not gonna tell about how our relationship started and how it progressed. But to tell you honestly, me and Xiumin hyung are dating for 8 months now”Chen replied.

The rest of the members gawked in awe at the couple.

The rest of their day ended like this. A continuous practice for all of the members, still can’t believe that two of their members are dating each other.

Wow. Just wow!!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Chapter Ended.

Sorry this was too short. This chapter is about the rest of the members asking who they are in a relationship with

Additional: Laurie on the side ya'll