Chapter 1: "Tenshi Yuki Origin Story"

3rd person p.o.v (6 years later)

"Dad!!" Yuki screamed, gasping for air as she awoke from the dream about that day her father was taken away from those years ago. "It was that dream again." She said to herself as this was common for her to have a nightmare of that day.

Her door opened and she saw her little companion Appa scamper into her room looking around. " Ah hi, Appa I guess you came to check on me huh? I'm okay just a little nightmare about Dad but I'll be fine."

Appa made a noise and snuggled close on Yuki's neck rather strongly, Yuki giggled as she tried to pull Appa off her lightly."Stop it A-Apaa you're tickling me!!" she said as she playfully pushed Appa away and got off of her bed. "I have to get ready okay I promised Izu-Kun that we could walk to school together today."

Appa yawned hopped off Yuki's bed and made her way to Kiyomi who was downstairs making breakfast. Yuki placed on her middle school uniform and made her way downstairs to see a small Appa floating around the kitchen.

Kiyomi looked over and saw her daughter and placed some breakfast in front of her" Good morning muffin how did you sleep?" She asked as she leaned over the counter and drank her coffee, Yuki sighed but smiled and looked up at her mom with cheeks stuffed with food"I slept goodish but I did have that dream about dad again."

Kiyomi had a sad smile on her face as she noticed Yuki's look on her face, so she leaned over and kissed her daughter's cheek" It's okay sweetie sooner or later those dreams will go away and you can remember the good times you had with your dad okay, remember he's watching you from above and what's one thing your dad always tells you."

Yuki wiped her mouth and smiled at her mom" To always keep smiling no matter what,...Ooooh!!! I gotta go, mom, I'm late to meet Izuku." Kiyomi smiled at her daughter. Yuki placed on her shoes and grabbed her bag.

" Bye Appa! I"'ll play with you after school okay? Bye, Mom! Have a good day at work, I love you!!"Yuki shouted as she rushed to leave. Appa grunted or made a noise of happiness knowing that he got to play when she came home.

" I love you too, don't forget your lunch muffin." Kiyomi  smiled at her girl while holding up her lunchbox and giving it to her, "Don't forget to tell your dad bye muffin"

"Of course not Mom I never forget to" She laughed and kissed her mom's cheek walked to the door and passed the family picture with Haru holding his wife and daughter in his arms smiling happily at the camera.

(The image that you see was made byAIi for myOCc)

Yuki smiled and placed a tender kiss on her dad's picture and smiled" Bye Dad I'll be home soon" She whispered and started to walk away from her home and make her way to her middle school

Yuki began humming to herself as she smiled and spoke to her neighbors along the way, she looked up at them with a warm smile on her face. Yuki was so busy looking up at the sky she didn't notice a figure had run straight into her knocking the both of them down onto the ground.