13

"It's.... it's none of your business right now. I'll tell you when I'm ready" I tell her.

"Okay, no need to get all defensive."

"Let me ask you something, you're always asking me about my love life but you never tell me about yours. Do you have your eye on anyone at the moment?" I playfully shove her.

"Well, I kinda do."

"Then tell me about him girl"

"Well, They're kind, smart, good-looking, they have the brightest smile that can light up an entire room." She says getting all sappy.

"Oooooh, sounds like you're in love. Whoever it is, they sound great. I approve"

"Yeah they are great" she smiles.

Wow she must really like this person. Well they better treat her right or they'll have to deal with me.

"So when are you gonna tell them how you feel?"

"When I'm ready" she gets up smiling and walking back to her room.

My babies all grown up. 🤧

------------------------------

I had called Chan over to break the news to him. Things haven't felt right with him but I've been forcing it to work out. I told him I had something to talk to him about but he said he needs to talk to me as well.

I hope he's not breaking up with me.....

Wait.

Yeah, I know what I said. I wanna be the one who does the dumping.