15

IRENE
Hey, wanna hang out today?

Me
Sorry, can't. Sick

I obviously wasn't really sick I just trying to avoid Irene as well as Joy. I mean wouldn't you. If they came on to you like that. It's just unbelievable, not only the fact that they came on to me but the fact that I liked it a little. It's confusing.

*Knock
*Knock
*Knock

I heard the knocks on the door and went to go open it, seeing the two women I've been trying to avoid and the other three group mates.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask nervous.

"Where are you sick, we came to take care of you" Yeri answered

"N-no need. I can take care of myself besides I live with 4 other people who can help me" I lie.

"Doesn't seem like anyone is home" Joy pointed out

Busted. It's 2'oclock in the mor-

"Uh they went out to get me some medicine" I lie again.

"All of them? I doubt that" they push themselves inside. "Straight to bed" the point pushing me into my room.

"Im fi-" I try to speak but get cut off when Joy places her hand on my forehead. I was amazed by the way her hands felt. The way her skin was so soft.

"You don't have a fever, are you sure you're sick?" She cuts me off from my thoughts. "Y/n?" She waves a hand in front of my face.

"Ooooohh~" Wendy sings. "I think I now what it is" she says and seulgi nods.

"She's sick with love!" Yeri jumps up and down. "Girl talk!" She jumps on to my bed next to me.

I don't want to talk about anything except how the hell you guys got here so fast.

"So, who is it?" Yeri asks

"Her boyfriend, Chan, duh" Irene stated the obvious

"Ooh, tell me about him"

No.

"Come on~tell us~" she begs.

"Fine. He's sweet, he knows what I like and what I don't, he Knows how to make me feel better when I'm down. He's obviously cute. He's different than any guy I've ever met. He knows boundaries. Yeah, it may be hard for him to express how he feels but he treats me like I'm the only girl he sees" I explain

"Wow, seems like you really love him" seulgi lowers her eyes.

"Yeah" Wendy agrees. I look around and I see everyone hand their eyes lowered.

Weird.

"But I plan on breaking up with him"

"Really?!" Irene looks back up. "I mean- what? Why?"

"He's been acting different.... Like he doesn't see me anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"We promised we'd take things slow. Now we've been dating for almost two years and it seems like he's rushing himself, and he thinks that's what I want. He even made this big speech about wanting to marry me in the future, on the the same day I was going to dump him"

"Oh- I mean awww."

Weirder.

"Hey it's getting late do you mind if we spend the night?" Joy asks me

"Of course not" I agree

I'm going to regret this , aren't I?