Capitulo II: THE PAST

FLASHBACK...

“HOW’S Jamshedpur sis?” Anley asks her sister on the other side of the line. Her sister Anrie handling the ranch in Weir too other than being the head of IMD and she’s a little busy early in the morning.

“I’m just doing fine my dear sis. We’ve been so busy for these past few days and three more to go and we’re done.” Anrie answers from the line.

“That’s way to fast to work on actually." Anley blurted out.

“It’s possible to Keno. He is doing a lot of effort.” Anrie announces to her.

“You know what he can possibly do.” Anley exlcaims

“Exactly and he is doing something other than working here at the vine.” and her sister agreed towards her.

“What is it that he’s been busy on?” Anley asks her sister like she's fishing out other information about their cousin.

“I don’t know sis. All I can say is that he becomes so mysterious these past few days.” Anrie says like she doesn't know a thing or two.

“Maybe some plans he has been working on.” Anley is guessing of it.

“He is always working sis.” Anrie says and continue. “You know he never get tired.”

“He just misses Brie. And it’s one week more to go before he takes the lead to find her by his own way." Anley announces

“Did you already search for her?” Anrie is asking her if she's looking for her too.

“I’m already starting sis but no improvements yet right now.”

“Maybe our elder cousins Ariz and Yuan can help.” Anrie suggested.

Reian Rutriz ‘Ariz’ Falcon Khan the eldest child of Rayne Falcon and Third Khan. Eros Jae Yuan ‘Yuan’ Enrico Sullivan II the only child of Raven Jade Lima Enrico and Eros Jae Yuan ‘Ejay’ Montenegro Sullivan I.

“If I can’t work this out, well I’m going to call them then for a help.”

“You should sis. It’s difficult to search each County one by one. But nothing is impossible to work on for him.”

“Yeah I know that sis.” and Anley look at her wristwatch and continue. “I got to go now sis. I’ll be at the club ten minutes from now.”

“You’re having a meeting?” Anrie asks her because it is just too early to do some works.

“I just need to check the papers at the Finance and Budget Department.”

“Okay. Just see you soon. I’m going too then.”

“You just take good care Anrie.” then Anley hang up the phone. She fixed first the papers on the table before she stand up and headed herself way to the ranch garage then she used her cousin’s Ducati motor and drive off to the club building after.