Chapter 4

"Before anything else happens can someone please explain to me where I am what's happening, everything?" Bella laughed. She wasn't laughing at a joke. She felt like she was going insane. Like her mind was gonna explode.
"Oh yeah definitely." Daisy said she finally stood up. She was about the start talking again when Christine interrupted
"Agent Johnson, I can do it? It would be great for my training?" Christine asked.
"No, you should go lie down." Daisy said she pointed next to the bed I was previously at.
"Don't you have to do test on us anyways. I can explain it to her while laying down?"
"That wouldn't be the worse idea. Fine, but go lay down." Daisy was rubbing her head. Everyone in this room seemed stressed out.

James and Daisy has to leave the room. While Dr. Simmons did a bunch of test on us to see if we were okay. Christine talking made it much better. Her voice was light, but there was a sense excitement in it. She got through explaining everything about shield, in-humans, what happened to Bella. Then Bella asked a few questions, she figured that they would get to know each other because they would be stuck testing together for weeks. Bella sat up in her bed and moved her hair out of her face. "So are what do you do for training? Like you said earlier? What's that all about?" Bella asked.
"I go the Shield academy, for science and robotics. There's another one but that one if for being a field agent, which I'm not." Christine stated.

"Nice...but how old are you?" Bella asked.
"Oh I'm 18, but I'm in my second year of collage. I skipped senior year." Christine said.
"Wow. I wish I could skip senior year." Bella joked. Christine almost seemed to laugh at what she said.
"So, what do you think your powers are going to be?" Bella added.
"Oh right. I don't know. I mean I've only met a few in-humans their powers are all awesome." Christine said nervously.
"For thinking that there powers are cool, you did seem quite confidant about it."
"No, their powers are cool but, I don't want these powers." Christine stood up and walked around the small room. "I'm just afraid that they will make me a field agent again.