Oh My God Zayn Malik Talked To Me

The music drowned my ears and my eyes took a while to adjust to the lights, but I knew that music anywhere. They were jumping up and down and bopping their heads to 'Up All Night'. I looked over to Jackie in astonishment. "What are they doing here!?" she giggled and grabbed my hand as she too jumped up and down. I ran over to Jayne who I think if I hadn't turned up would have ran onto the stage and kidnapped them. "Pinch me!" I screamed! She laughed and looked at me. "What? Why?"

" So I know this isn't a dream!" she slapped my arm and turned her gaze back to the boys, particularly Niall as that is who she fancies most. For the rest of the song the three of us girls stood, no, jumped hand in hand back stage watching the five glowing boys do their thing.

The music stopped and the boys all gave high fives before making their way off stage towards us. "Oh my god" I herd Jayne whisper. We stood sideways and couldn't take our eyes off the boys walking our way. They walked past us in a line, each giving a nod and a smile. Zayn was last to go off and stopped in front of me. "Good morning." I herd myself gasp and quickly covered my mouth with my hand in embarrassment. He chuckled and held out his hand to shake mine. I was frozen and didn't know what to do. He was just about to say something when I cut him off and shouted, "Can I hug you?" once I realized what I had said, and how loud I said it I again covered my mouth and tilted my head back in shame. "Sure."

Oh god! Did he just say yes? Or did I imagine it? No he did, oh my god. He spread his arms out and they seemed so inviting to be wrapped in. Without any further hesitation I jumped into his arms and mine cuddled around his waist tighter than I meant to. He felt so warm and made me feel so safe. As we each let go we smiled and when I looked over to the girls they weren't there.

"There they are." Zayn obviously knew who I was looking for and found them. He pointed over to a corner in the room where Jayne and Niall happened to be sitting very close together. Jayne was defiantly awake now, and seemed to be holding herself together better than I did. "Maybe we better leave them two then." I looked up to Zayn as I spoke, still stunned that he was near me, let alone talking to me. After a moments gaze I scanned the room for Jackie but couldn't find her. I thought she might be off with Liam somewhere until I saw him standing with Louis. But he kept looking in a certain spot. I followed his eyes to find Jackie rehearsing her solo performance on stage.

Louis was speaking but Liam didn't seem to have any interest in what was being said. He nodded a few times and glanced at Louis but most of his attention was on Jackie. I smiled and looked back up at Zayn. "So, I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name?" I suddenly realized how rude I had been and blushed. "Oh uh I'm sorry, I'm Bianca. Anderson." he chuckled and put his arm around me. "Well it's nice to meet you Bianca Anderson." I looked at the ground and smiled whilst subtly moving in closer to him enabling his arm to stretch further around my body. His free hand came into my vision and lifted my chin up so we were looking straight into each others eyes. "Shall we take a walk?" he gestured his hand towards the door. "I'd love too." we walked to the door and I glanced back to see that Jackie was back stage again catching her breath and Liam was already making his way over to her, I smiled and continued walking. "Oi!" I looked over to my left and saw Jayne still sitting with Niall but they were both staring at us grinning. I ignored her and blushed as Zayn opened the door and stepped aside allowing me to go first.

(A/N attempting to throw some comedy and laughs in here. :P please vote and comment what you think xx