The Performance

We made it to the theatre half an hour early to make sure we wouldn't miss a beat. The entire drive we were jumping and our hearts were racing. We walked past a group of girls waiting out the front and heard their conversation; "Oh my god I can't wait to see One Direction" "Oh I know, do you recon they will cone into the audience?" "Maybe we will meet them and it will be love at first sight." "Yeah, I'm making it my mission to get Liam"

We laughed at the last comment and I Lent over and whispered to Jayne. "Ha, i don't think she would live long if she tried to take Liam away." We giggled and held each others hands tightly trying to bottle in our excitement and act mature. Which was extremely rare.

We snuck past the helpers who would eat us and walked right up to the front row stopping when we reached seats 6 and 7. I turned around and stared at the bronzed red curtain imagining it opening and revealing Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis. I was woken from my daze by my phone vibrating in my pocket. I snatched it out and read 'Unknown number' on my screen.

"Hello?" The next words brought a smile to my face and straight away Jayne knew who it was.

"Hey gorgeous. You here yet?" "Yeah, just waiting for the curtain to be rolled up." He chuckled and gave a happy sigh. "Wish I could see you right now." "Me too." I looked to the ground imagining his beautiful smile. "Oh wait, I can." "What?" I looked around and searched for him whilst he laughed through the phone. "Wrong way love." I looked back at the curtain and finally thought he was joking. "Up." I followed his direction and looked up until I came to see the sound check window. They were tinted windows so I had to squint my eyes to see. I made out a figure and realized he was waving at me. I chuckled and waved back. "Gee, took you long enough." He was still laughing a little bit but he continued to wave like an idiot through the window. "Shut up, I'm a bit slow." He stopped waving and disappeared from the window. "I've gotta go, talk soon babe." he hung up before I could say bye and I got a nudge from Jayne.

*

The curtain rose and the theatre was now full. I smiled at the sound of the up beat music. The boys ran out onto the stage from the left singing 'save you tonight.' As Zayn heard us say where we were sitting he found me right away and winked. I blushed and slouched down in my chair feeling killer eyes burning into the back of my head. I found Niall and saw he had his arm out pointing to Jayne as he sung. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. The boys ran and jumped, and Niall did his signature jump making everyone smile and laugh and the girls scream even louder. Their smiles were contagious and I couldn't wipe mine off my face. I would have been happy seeing them tonight and probably screaming along with the rest of the crowd, but seeing him up there remembering the kiss and knowing that he is mine, just allowed me to sit bak and watch him glow.

The song finished and the boys each did a bow before strolling off stage whacking each others back sides. Soon after a man came on who I'm guessing was Jason Gilkison and began his speech.

"Welcome everyone here tonight to 'Burn the Floor' we are so happy to have you here tonight. I'm sure you are all excited about also have the number one boy band ONE DIRECTION here too!" The entire theatre went up in screams and Jayne and I joined in waving our hands up. "Tonight's performance is the biggest ever and we hope you all enjoy!" He jogged off stage and the lights dimmed.

When the lights came back on I could make out two small figures and knew one of them was Jackie. We were so proud of her and what she had achieved, we watched shine over the stage with her cute little smile that I knew wasn't fake.

*

The show went on for another hour and it was time for the last performance. We held our breath and stared up at the five boys standing tall. They began their final song 'One Thing' and we saw Jackie prancing around them letting all of her remaining energy out. Every now and then whilst he wasn't singing I noticed Liam glance at her and I grinned. "I'm so happy for her." I was shut off by a young girl next to me. "Shhh! I'm trying to watch the show here." I glares at her and was about to say something when I saw she was only about eight. I rolled my eyes before laughing it off and enjoying the last 30 seconds off One Direction glimmer under the stage lights.

"That was amazing!" I smiled at Jayne and stared at the curtain as it went down.

My phone went off and I looked down to see Zayn's name appear on the screen.

'What did you think? ;)'

'Was amazing!

I got a reply almost straight away.

'Come backstage??'

I laughed and dragged Jayne to the curtain Jackie had led us through earlier that morning and ran straight through. I saw Jackie and ran over to congratulate her and give get a tight hug. "You were great!" I gently slapped her shoulder before I felt a tight grip around my waist and was lifted off my feet. I laughed knowing exactly who it was. He spun me around before I felt the floor beneath my feet again.

I turned around and stretched my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. I felt him pull me in tighter. I felt his heart beat and could hear his gentle breaths. I felt so secure with him, I don't know why, but it made me happy.

I pulled away and leaned up to peck him on the cheek. "I loved it." I winked at him and ran back to the curtain dragging Jayne away from Niall as I went, giving him one more smile to hold onto until tomorrow.

(A/N I'm hoping this is enjoyable. Please comment what you all think.. x