9

November 25...

Lance

"So he could remember me?", Lance asked the doctor hopefully. The doctor nodded. "Yes he could, but you need to take it slow, don't push him alright", the doctor warned. Lance nodded in response. He was happy that he could get Keith back, but it hurt nonetheless that Keith remembered everyone else, and not him. "How long will he be staying here?", Lance asked the doctor. "He will stay just one more day", the doctor rushed out, as if he was tired of the conversation. "Okay, bye doctor", Lance said. Lance then almost rushed back into Keith's room. Once he was there everyone he had called was piled into the room. Shiro, Pidge, and Allura where all there. Keith smiled at them, but when his eyes fell onto Lance his eyebrows knitted together. "I want to ask again, who are you?", Keith asked. Lance felt his heard break at that. The only thing he ever loved had forgotten about him. "I'm Lance! I'm your make up artist and costume designer", Lance replied with a smile. Keith just nodded. "Well its nice too meet you Lance", Keith said. Lance just nodded and took a seat next to Allura, who smiled sadly at him. "So Keith, are you excited to get out of this hospital?", Pidge piped up after a small space of silence. Keith nodded slowly. "Yeah, how long have I been here?", Keith asked. "About two weeks", Shiro responded while Pidge nodded in agreement. Keith just nodded. He then turned his attention to Lance. He then just stared. Stared at Lance's skinny cat like eyes. Suddenly Keith blushed and turned back to Allura who smiled. Lance smiled at well because that could be a sign that Keith was remembering. Remembering him.