7

November 18...

Lance

Lance waited at the hospital all night. He barely slept and the only thing keeping him awake was the terrible coffee that the hospital provided and the occasional slap to the face. Lance didn't know how long it had been, but when the doctors said that he could see Keith he practically jumped off of the uncomfortable seat and made his way to the room that the nurse showed him. Once inside Lance's eyes almost started to flow with big giant salty tears. Keith barely even looked alive. He looked more like a broken doll with all those tubes and that breathing mask on his face. Keith's face looked like it was jacked up. Well from what Lance could tell because it was bandaged up. Keith's skin was as white as the bandages that wrapped his body. The sight of Keith made Lance's skin run cold. "I'll leave you too now", the nurse whispered and silently walked away. Once she was gone Lance ran over and instantly pulled up a chair and sat next to his lover. Lance gently grabbed Keith's hands as he cried silently, not wanting to disturbed Keith in his gentle slumber. "I'm sorry this happened to you Keith. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you-", Lance was rambling, but it was then cut off. "Lance don't you dare say those things". Lance whipped around to see Allura. She was dressed in pajamas and her hair was in wacky places but it seemed like she could care less about the strange stares she was getting from on lookers. "B-but I wasn't there to help him! I wasn't there to do anything for him!", Lance snapped at Allura, tears falling onto his jeans. Allura, in quick and powerful steps, made her way over to Lance. She then took his face into her hands and just held him there. "Lance listen to me, and listen well, its not your fault that this happened to Keith. Its no ones fault apart from those stupid bitches that were to busy living there stupid young life. You didn't know that this would happen, no one did so don't go on saying that it was all your fault and keep digging yourself a hole that you might not get out of, alright?", Allura asked after her little speech. Lance nodded silently. The speech made him feel a little better. Allura smiled sadly at him, her shining eyes looked a little dull in the hospital light. She then took a seat next to Lance. "I'm sure that he will make it out alive alright. Keith is like an alien, hes able to live through anything and heal right back up", Allura said, trying to make it as a joke but Lance just nodded as he gripped Keith's hand a little tighter.

Okay I just want to say that I went back and read my Boy of the ocean book... don't judge me okay, and I am just cringing so hard at it. Like eww so many typos and I spelled Keith's name wrong it in because Wattpad literally kept telling me it was wrong and I am a terrible speller so I believed it. Also I wanted to ask what do you want me to write next after this? I posted a tweet thing asking but I just want to know from the people who are reading this miserable book. Alright Chow~