The thrilling beginning...

Riley's p.o.v.

I stared out the car window admiring the view of Wild fire town from an airplane view. This town got it's name from its wild colored lights that flashed around the city.
I always dreamed of living here. Going to school,travel,Speaking their language.

Their language is French. I learned the language just for this city.
The lights are beautiful,feeling my sight with wild colors.

Then a voice filled the air stating "we're about to land."

I smiled ear to ear widely,and unbuckeld my belt from the plane. As we landed my heart thumped every second we got closer to the ground.  I tried to fix up my long really dark brown hair back into a bun and tried to fix my clothes up. I wore a huge hoodie and some jogging pants.

I stared in the mirror that I pulled out of my black sparkly book bag.
My reflection stared back at me. I looked at my dark chocolate eyes and smirked how good I thought I looked with no makeup and no other colored eyes.

I checked to see about my stud nose piercing that I just got recently to make sure that It still looked good and not infected from missing a day of cleaning it.
My Dad tapped my shoulder and motioned for me to get up,because we we're at our stop. I glanced at the mirror one last time and got my luggage and dragged it off the plane following my Dad.

My Dad grabbed a key from a man in a black hat and suit. In front of us was parked a Black jaguar that was making a sound of the engine being turned on.

My Dad popped open the trunk for us to put stuff in it. We had loads of stuff getting stuffed in the trunk.
As I got in the car a moving truck was following us from my side glance.

  4 hours later....

From the long 4 hour drive and the long dreadful times of me trying to charge my phone was overwhelming.

I love long car rides I can stay in a car driving for the rest of my life as far as I care. It's my phone dying process.

When the gates opened to our new house, I was in awe our house was never this big since
... since mom died;and that was 5 years ago.

 since mom died;and that was 5 years ago

*After unpacking*

When I was done packing I went up to my room and bellyflopped on my soft blue marbled bed.