2

Scott's pov.

The day went pretty much as planned. Stiles showed up. Without Anna. I decided not to ask and hope she was alright. After getting what we needed from my dads office I looked at Kira.
"Hey you wouldn't want to go to a party would you?"

Stiles pov

We walking in. I was telling Scott about the mysterious key that turned up this morning when Scott grabbed me.
"Dude. Is that Anna?!" He shouted over the loud music. I looked through the crowds of people. Sure enough my sister was there. Dancing with aiden. I clenched my jaw. Someone else grabbed me kissing my cheek. I looked at the hot girl who smiled "happy Halloween." She smiled. I glanced at Scott.
"It can wait... it can wait."

Issacs pov

I fought my way through the crowd looking around. Someone bumped into me slipping my drink all down them.
"Oh shit I'm... Anna?" She laughed looking down at her top.
"We have to stop meeting like this" I laughed trying to help. She grabbed my hand and my face dropped a little. I looked at her noticing she wasn't drunk at all. She slipped my have down to the bottom of her shirt. "May as well... it's ruined" she smiled biting her lip. I took her shirt off laughing with her. "Wanna dance?" I froze shaking my head.
"I don't dance!" She shrugged. Pulling away from me.
"I'll see you around then." She was about to wonder off when I grabbed her back.
"I could watch you?" She laughed and shook her head.
"I don't think so." She disappeared into the crowds of people. Allison walked over.
"I know you weren't just flirting with stiles' sister?" I shrugged at her.
"Is there a problem if I was?" Allison leaned In close as I caught sight of her again walking out the doors
"She used to sleep with Scott" I shook my head walking in the direction she was headed in. Allison followed me trying to keep up. I opened the doors looking down the hall. "Issac." Allison said I turned around and Anna was laying on the floor shaking.
"Shit. Allison get stiles. And find Scott." She ran off as I knelt down. "Hey Anna" her eyes rolled back and she looked pale. I moved her hair back feeling how cold she was. "Your freezing."
I stood her up  dragging her back inside as I heard derek shout and the sounds of everyone leaving. The people from last night stood looking at aiden. Danny ran past with Lydia.
"Danny get her out of here as well."
"No where's stiles." She protested but Lydia helped get her away.

Anna's pov.

Lydia dragged me outside. I started thinking about the whole thing and stopped dead. "Wait. My stuff. It's in the hall Lydia I need it." She looked at Danny. "Go. I'll get it with her." He left and I looked at her.
"You need to tell me what the hell is going on. Who were those people in the masks. I know you saw them." She but the inside of her cheek staying quite. "Fine I'll ask them myself." I turned around.
"Anna! No! Come back!" I slammed the door behind me turning the corner. I saw the men from before. They turned to dust infrint if me and I was face to face with Scott. But it wasn't Scott. It was something else. I gasped and his face changed back. His eyes became brown instead of the glowing red.
"Anna..." he stepped forward. I stumbled backwards still feeling dizzy and held my hands up.
"You... your eyes. What... where's stiles... who were those people. And what the hell is going on!" Scott looked at the others.
"Do you trust me?" I frowned looking him up and down.
"I don't know. Yes? No? Scott just tell me what is going on."
"Okay. I'm just going to say it. I'm a ware wolf" I saw Issac literally put his head in his hands and I laughed.
"Really. You decide to joke right now. Wow Scott. I know things aren't great between us but really." I turned on my heels and walked out. Lydia stood waiting for me. "I'm not talking. I want to go home and sleep."