6

Issacs pov

Inhale deeply... as deep as you can. That. There it is. I looked around latching on to it again.
"Issac you got something?" Allison looked at me. I frowned trying to find it again.
"This way. But I don't know it's hard. There's another scent." She grabbed my hand looking worried.
"Is it stiles?" I shrugged walking in the directions the scent.
"We need it find her. It's freezing and she's hurt." I stopped for a moment picking it up really strong. I looked around in the dark woods. Branches leaning in every which way that made my head spin I couldn't thing but I had her. I didn't warn Allison before I took off running.
"Issac!" I had run for about 10 minutes before the smell of blood took over.
"Anna! Anna! Are you here!" I heard a Russel in the leaves and turned around seeing Allison jogging up behind me. I shook my head sinking to the floor. "I... I thought I had her. Allison... I..." she didn't awnser me but she tapped me.
"Oh my god Issac look." She pointed to a tree at the base I saw her boots. They were covered in blood. I got up dropping the t shirt of hers I was using and ran over. She was laying face down in the dirt.
"Shit. Shit Allison call Scott!" I turned her over looking at her pale face. Her shorts and vest top done nothing to keep her warm. I looked and what was left of her bloody wrist and let my tears fall. "Please don't be dead" I listened for a second hearing the faint heart beat. "Allison! Help me!" I shouted. She was there in a flash. She made sure Anna was breathing and looked at me.
"Issac you have to carry her"

Scott's pov.

We pulled up next to Allison's car and took a second.
"Scott... what if she's dead..." I looked at stiles and smiled a little
"She's not dead stiles. She's-"
"Oh my god" he practically broke the door off and ran out the car. I looked up seeing Issac carrying her tiny frame. There was only one thing I could focus on. The blood. I shot out the car watching as stiles slowly pushed her hair out of her pale face. "Shit she's freezing." He took off his jacket wrapping her in it.
"I'll take her. Get her to the hospital. Meet us there okay?" Issac gave a worried nod as he passed her to me. We rushed her to the jeep and I tried my best to stop her wrist bleeding. The next 10 minutes were a blur. I remember getting her into the hospital. I remember my moms face and screaming for help. Then my whole world stopped. She said something. I didn't hear it. But stiles looked at her.
"Anna. Anna. I'm right her. God I'm right here." She mumbled something moving her right hand to push his chest.
"Get away... go away..." she started saying louder. "You... you... go... stay away." He looked at me concerned and backed away.
"Hey. Anna it's me. Calm down" she grabbed my shirt as I spoke to her. Her bloody hands created a death grip on me one I'd never experienced.
"Don't leave me..." I slowly held her waist she was freezing and pale but her skin was sweaty And clammy I looked at mom worried.
"Mom..." she stayed breathing really quickly and shaking as I held her hand. Mom checked her pulse and looked around.
"She's going into shock." She hit a button and nurses cane running she was taken out of my site down the corridor mom looked at me and stiles. "Boys. Sit down. Stiles I'll call your dad. Let him know she's here." She walk off and I looked at him.
"Scott.. she pushed me away.. what if... what... what if I did this to her..."