21

Scott's pov

We knocked on a door after climbing the apartment building for what seemed like years. There was some kind of movement from inside the apartment and a tall guy opened the door. He was skinny wearing a large black knitted jumper and torn jeans.
"The hell are you doing here stiles?" He lent against the door frame looking us both up and down.
"You see S? She's gone missing man I really need to find her." The guy scoffed folding his arms over his chest.
"Maybe I have. Maybe she don't wanna be found. Maybe she's upset because of what you did." Stiles huffed awkwardly shuffling his weight between his feet.
"She told you about that?" The guy grunted and looked down.
"Yeah. Why the hell didn't you call me. She tried to kill herself and you didn't tell-"
"Tommy." I heard a small voice from inside the apartment and she appeared behind him in an over sized t and a pair of shorts. "It's okay."
"Anna. We've been so worried about you." Stiles attempted to tell her and she looked at the guys again and he huffed.
"Fine. You guys come inside you can all talk I guess." They all sat in the living room and she looked around a little.
"Anna's we-"
"I'm not coming home." She cut her brother off quickly. "I can't. I need to deal with something's and being home isn't going to help. There's too many distractions." Stiles looked at her almost shocked and shook his head.
"You're not staying here I know what goes on when you hang around with these guys. You think I'd allow you to do this to your self?" She hummed for a moment looking down at the floor.
"No offence stiles but it's not your problem. I know what I need and at the moment it's being here and free. I'll come home when I'm ready. And until then please stay the fuck out of my way."