The life Of The Party (part 2)

When you and Jin finally went inside the dorm they sat on the couch, for some reason he kept staring at your lips? Why are you looking at my lips? "Because they were so soft" *you make disgusted face* uhhhh okay then *someone calls Jin* "Oh its my girlfriend well soon to be ex girlfriend" "What do you want?" *his girlfriend* "why are you talking to me like that" *Jin* "Look were over, I like someone else,bye" "sorry about her she's annoying" Why would you break up with her on the phone?! You're just as much as a jerk as I thought you were! *you grab your coat and start walking out* "WAIT SUN!" "What have I done". *You decide to call your friend* Ugh why does she never answer *A few of Jin's gangster friends come up to you and start harassing you, since you were right outside the dorm Jin heard yelling* *Jin opens dorm door* "YALL BETTER BACK THE MCFREAKIN CHICKENS UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD" *Jin's now ex friends run for the hills* *Jins friends* "OKAY OKAY WERE SORRY AHHHHHHHHHH" *Jin* "Are you okay?!" I'm fine but I could have handled them myself "mhmm sure" OKAY MAYBE I COULDNT BUT WHATEVER thanks I guess "no prob but do you maybe wanna go to my costume party tonight?" Uhh sure I guess? "YES! I-I mean cool" Well ima go get ready now heh "same"
Your/Suns costume

 *You decide to call your friend* Ugh why does she never answer *A few of Jin's gangster friends come up to you and start harassing you, since you were right outside the dorm Jin heard yelling* *Jin opens dorm door* "YALL BETTER BACK THE MCFREAKIN...

Your Cat Woman btw
*you walk out and see Jin dressed as Batman*
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! "Hah I'm Batman your Cat Woman so..." Don't even think about it let's just go *Jin rolls eyes* *they arrive at party* Wow there are a lot of people here... "what did you expect I mean it's me we're talking about" You're annoying "okay sure" *winks* YOU BETTA OPEN YO EYE BOI "cheesus okay" *they walk in and a girl that has a crush on Jin see's she came with Jin so she tries too punch her* Pft *turns around and kicks her so hard she fell into a coma while getting yeeted into another dimension* What an idiot *meanwhile Ji-Suns best friend Min Young was a girl dressed as a banana dancing on tables screaming "LETS MCFREAKIN LOSE IT"* *its the end of the night* "Hey Sun I had a really good night" Me too, well we sho- *Jin kisses her* *an unknown girl yells* "JIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

TO BE CONTINUED