Fist fight (Part 8)

*after you guys are done kissing (LoL)* I'm so sorry I misunderstood! I shouldn't have hurt you! *Jin* "It's okay" It's not okay! I don't know what's wrong with me! *Jin* "Nothing's wrong with you, you were simple protecting your feelings" I guess...but I'm still sorry *Jin* "No no, no need to apologize it's fine" :) let's get you to the nurse *Jin* "I'm fine, let's just go back to the dorms" You sure? *Jin* "Positive" Okay... *at the dorms, you and Jin lay down on the couch and fall asleep, next morning* *yawns, you kiss Jin to wake him up, he opens his eyes and pecks your lips one last time before you guys get up and get ready*
YOUR OUTFIT

 *at the dorms, you and Jin lay down on the couch and fall asleep, next morning* *yawns, you kiss Jin to wake him up, he opens his eyes and pecks your lips one last time before you guys get up and get ready*YOUR OUTFIT

*You felt like dressing up extra that day* *Jin* "DANG! YOU'RE H.O.T" Thanks Jin you too *Jin* "Did I say that out loud..." Okay then let's just get to school we're goanna be late *Jin* "Okay" *You guys head to school, when you arrive you guys go your separate ways, you were just walking and suddenly Jimin stops you* Yes? *Jimin* "Hottie" *Tries to kiss, but you grab both his wrist and kick him in the balls then punch him then kick his chest, he gets up and you guys get in a fist fight, Luckily Jin runs up* *Jin* "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" *Jin gets  on top of Jimin and starts hitting the crap out of him, Jin yanks him up and grabs his shirt collar and pushes him against the wall* *Jin* "LAY ANOTHER HAND ON MY GIRL AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!YOU HEAR ME, YOU HEARME!" *Jimin* "YES YES IM SORRY PLEASE JUST LET ME GO" *Jin let's go and runs to see if your okay* *Jin* "Babe! Are you okay?!, do you need me to take you to the nurse!" No I'm okay I mostly beat him * Jin* "That's my girl;)" *Then He kisses you*

" Okay then let's just get to school we're goanna be late *Jin* "Okay" *You guys head to school, when you arrive you guys go your separate ways, you were just walking and suddenly Jimin stops you* Yes? *Jimin* "Hottie" *Tries to kiss, but you grab...